chap 3

Vikram's pov:
Its been 2 months here.everything is going great.
Me and daksh had almost roamed around the city in these 2 months.
Specially my midnight bike adventure rides.
How can i miss them. That is mylove. 💕

Its the weekend and me n daksh are at the RTO office for some paperwork . When i heard a sweet voice shouting at someone.i turned towards the sound and i saw a girl wearing a blue kurti and jeans.
I couldn't see her face as her back was facing me and she was arguing with a constable.
My legs automatically moved in the direction.
I stopped by a few feet away from the girl and heard her say:
Girl: what is this sir , plz let me go na it was an emergency.

Baabai enti godava? ( Uncle whats the matter?) I asked.
I looked at the girl, i have to say ,she is damn pretty.

"Rash driving case babu . She crossed the speed limit and hit a woman crossing the road, minor injury but she is taken to hospital." The constable said.

The girl looked at me and said : i dint mean it sir , im an intern working in SVS hospitals , there was an emergency and i had to go fast . So i crossed the speed limit. And all of a sudden a lady came in front of my car , I've applied the breaks intime but , she was slightly injured. What can i do ?

I was still looking at the girl when she waved her hand infront of my eyes. I came back to the world and saw daksh standing beside me , when did he come?( My mind: when u were busy oogling at the beauty)
Ignoring it i asked
"What is your name? "
" Nidhi" she replied.
"Madam, though its an emergency u still caused an accident , and u need to face the consequences " daksh said
She looked sad , though she is partially correct on her part , damage had already occurred. So i gave her an apologetic look to her.
"Ms. Nidhi do one thing , give a written explanation and pay the fine accordingly and u can go ". I said when daksh intrupted and
said : how can she go, complaint has to be filed .

N: " Hello Mr. do u know who my father is ? I can easily get out of this problem with just a call , but still im standing here and trying to sort out the problem. U cant speak to me like that. " She said with irritation laced in her voice . Which actually i dint like coz no one talks or rather i wont let anyone talk to my buddy in that tone.
But i dont know why , i stayed silent as daksh spoke again .
" Who ever u are madam , u are at fault" he replied in the same tone back to her.
When he was about to say something i stopped him and said to the constable to do as i said earlier and asked nidhi to pay the fine and leave. She went inside following the constable.

Author's pov:

D: "what happened to you, see how she was speaking to me so rudely. And u are trying to help her?"

" Rey papam ra , she is in tension so she spoke that way , leave it na " vikram said in a cool tone to convince him.

D: "u are supporting her ? What the fuck is gone wrong with you? Dont tell me love at first sight kind of shit to me ! "

V: " Maybe! "
D: "What really?
Ok she looks pretty but she is kind of rude bava.
If some one asks me, Mr. Daksh Sharma, will u take Ms. Nidhi as you sister then i will say No ! I wont take her as my sister."

V: "Rey idiot anyone in her place will speak like that only in such a tensed situation, and you were speaking all the rules , paapam she is a girl ra .let it be na try to understand. And why wont you take her as your sister?"

D: coz no one asked me to .
And she is R.U.D.E.

shaking his head sideways,vikarm said:
Leave it lets go.

Both left to their training quarters.

____________________________
1 week later:

Vikram's pov:

Its 10pm and that idiot of a friend of mine is sleeping and here i am with my bike on the roads .
I dint feel like sleeping so early today , ( my mind : as if u sleep early everyday.)

I was at the main road junction waiting for the traffic light to turn green 🚦
When a car from opposite direction suddenly hit a boy on a cycle and slowed a bit but dint stop . And rushed from there with full speed .

I went towards the boy
He was may be around 17 years he was laying in a pool of blood , everyone started circling around, i asked someone to help and picking him up i rushed to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.

They took the boy to the OT and i went to fill the addmission form and call the police as it was an accident case , later i called daksh but he dint pick up the call may be his phone was on silent other wise he would pick up the call though he is sleeping.
The police came and i informed everything what had happened and they noted it and my details and left from there telling that they would try and find out the driver of the car with the help of cctv from the signal junction and try to find the boy's details.

Then a nurse came to me and said .
Nurse: sir , the initial admission amount has to be paid .
I nodded and followed her to the reception.
I took out my card and gave it to the receptionist.
I was waiting for the payment to process when the receptionist said that my card got declined,
I then remembered the notification from the bank i got yesterday stating that the bank is not going to work and payments cannot be made for the weekend due to some technical issues.

I then asked then to give me some time to get the money but they denied my request coz it is an accident case and i could easily get away without paying the bill. And they said that i am responsible until the boy's parents arrive as i signed in the application.

I took out my id card and gave it to them and said that i will return with the money and left from there .
I dint know what to do
I have to pay 40,000 for the ICU and i cant go to the quarters to get money from daksh also it will take time and this idiot is not picking up my call.
I dint know what to do
I looked at the locket around my neck ,

Its my grandfather's memory but  thinking that it is the only option now  i started my bike searching for a pawn shop near by

Its my grandfather's memory but thinking that it is the only option now i started my bike searching for a pawn shop near by.
All the shops were closed as it was late night . To my luck I found a pawn shop at the end of the street still open and went inside .

I asked the seth to keep this chain as mortgage and give me the money .
He checked it and He said that he cant give 40,000 as mortgage for this chain but he could give me 60,000 if i sell it. Obviously its an antique.I tried to convince him but there was no use and i was getting late.
I asked him if he could keep it with him and i will buy it back from him later, to which he replied a no. I dont know wht is wrong with this dumb head why cant he understand the situation and agree on something at once .
With a heavy heart i agreed to sell it and bought the money. I can deal with this later.

I went back to the hospital and paid the amt. Later the boy avinash's parents arrived .
the doctor came out of the OT and said that avinash was out of danger .

Listening to it i took a deep breath, finally he is safe.
The boy's parents thanked me n number of times .they were profusely crying.
I said some soothing words and left from there telling that i will come back tomorrow to meet Avinash once he gains concious.
____________________________
So guys do u like it??
I know it was a long chapter.
Do let me know im the comments.what u think about the chapter.
See ya in next chappy
Love
T.