chap10

Previous chapter, other side of the story.

Author's pov:
Vikram's home,
M:vinod, come on lets have dinner.
V:"ya come lets go, have some tasty food my wifey made for me, with lots of love. 💕 😉"
He said with a wink, trying to be romantic.
Shaking her head side ways , maha sighed and served vinod his favourite, bendi fry.
V: yummm....Darling,do u know why i like bendi so much? It reminds me of your long slender fingers😘
M:"hey old man what is with your pickup line now, dont you think that you are old enough to flirt?
And u know that u r worst at pickup lines, and u still say the same line always, I've been hearing this from the time we got married and u dont even think of trying something new, im tired of ur bendi line😑." Saying she laughed aloud.
V: accept it, that u like it when i flirt and be romantic with u."he said making her blush.
"Finally, ur mood is lightened now, what is it that is troubling you?" He continued being serious.
M: what is it, nothing!
V: come on maha , i know u better than u know ur self, and i can say when u r happy, when u r sad just by looking at you though u dont express it out so easily., What is it bangaram?" He asked with love and concern filled voice.
M: dont u think that things are rushing, about vikram and marriage and all, and do u think that nidhi is the one for him, its not like i dint like her, she is beautiful, she is from a good family, she is joyfull, but u know right , its the concern for my child.
And few things, which i couldn't ignore thinking, will  vikram be happy?
V: is it about, that,  the way she spoke?"he asked for which she nodded slightly.
He sighed and said,: Maha u know na how children are and she is a very pampered child , she is a kid maha , she will know slowly, relax , and i know that u will take care of ur daughter-in-law like ur own daughter, its not only about nidhi, let it be anyone , i know u will love her, remember, we wanted a daughter very badly but fate, we couldn't have one , that day u said," we have our vikram and he is more than enough, he has my whole life wrapped around his little finger, and in future when he gets married, and we have our daughter -in-law, i will love and pamper her as my own daughter " , vikram is happy maha , he love nidhi, both will be happy, they are not kids." He said making her understand.
She smiled nodding her head.
____________________________
Next day, at nidhi's house:
Vikram's pov:
We all are seated in the garden and  elders are discussing about our engagement and marriage.
Our both families jelled up well and im very happy about it. After all its a life time bond and families are important.
They decided that we are getting engaged now as soon as possible and we could get married within an year.
A priest was called and he was searching for an auspicious date for our engagement and marriage.
And we are getting engaged on 26th of November that is 15 days from now and 10th of July our marriage.
All were very happy and they congratulated us.
I looked at nidhi, she smiled at me, and that moment, it all changed , we are getting married, officially licensed, and we can never be separated, i cant believe it , it all feels like dream to me,  i will get her the world if she asks for, i will keep her happy, all my life.
D: "bava , nuvvu elago pelli cheskuntunnav , nakuda set cheyochu kada ra , inka enni rojulu ee bramhachari bratuku? ( Bava, however u r getting married, get me also hooked up with some one na , im done being single), " he said wispering.

" Do i look like a broker to u? Idiot, and what can i do if no girl looks at u, if u like someone, maybe i can give u some tips from my experience, but u are directly asking me to hook u up, u better do one thing, go to that priest sitting there, uncle said that he is the best match maker and many marriages happen by him. So u ask him to set a match for u, that is the last i could help u in finding a girl." I said.teasing him.
He got excited and" single eh im ready to mingle eh lifeu ku leve rangule nuv padava paapa" singing and jumping he went to the priest.
____________________________

So guys what do you think abt it?
Do let me know in the comments
See ya in next chappy
Love
T.