chap42

* MATURE CONTENT, PROCEED UPTO YOUR OWN RISK*
Author's pov:
Krishna was scrolling through her phone, with her earpods on.
Vikram sat beside her.
V: what are you listening?
K: song.
V: which song bangaram!!
K: love..me.. like...you do.." she said , hesitating.
He gave her a teasing smrik. Saying" ohh".
V: did you....watch that movie?
K: fifty......shades???
He smiled at her teasingly, for her shuttering.
K: hmm." She replied.
V: u like it??
K: yaa, actually they are cute. His love for her...its so good. I like fifty shaded darker more. The climax. The way he ask her to marry him and the way she reply is soo cute.." she was blabbering in her excitement.
He pulled her under him, rolling over her .
V: wana see my fifty shades??" He asked in a husky voice which always makes her heart to flutter.
Forming a knot in her stomach. She blushed to a deep shade of red. He gave an open mouth kiss on her red cheeks as if it was his favourite fruit.
V: i know about your fantasy , the blind..., We can try it. I would love to..." He said in a teasing way making her widened her eyes.
She pushed him aside and got up from the bed to reach the water bottle on the table to avoid his teasings.
V: so, what more did u do, following me??" He asked changing the topic.
K: many are there, how to tell you.
V: but how did u know where i was?
K: mahathi.
And i followed u like a creep." Saying she laughed.
V: seriously?
K: hmm.
I miss her.
I tried calling her many times, but her number is not available.
V: i will check.
I will try to find her.
As far as i know, they are happy and safe. She didn't tell me where they were.
K: California." He gave her a how do u know look.
K: i was the one who sent them there." She said shrugging.
V: ade munchindi , if she was here only, we might have been together long back.
K: everything has its own timings baby.
V: hmm, and now its my busy business time.
K: what business u have?
V: come here , i will show u.
Innocently,She walked to him not knowing what he was upto.
He pulled her onto his lap , kissing her fiercely.
She was hitting him on his shoulder, but he continued kissing her, giving up, she kissed him back.
Pulling down her kurti zip, he threw it away on the floor. Cupping her breast, giving wet kisses on her neck.
" Get ready to see my fifty shades now babygirl" he mumbled into her neck still giving her open mouth kisses.
He bit on her coller bone, she hissed in pain,he sucked the spot to ease her pain.
She was moaning with the sweet torture he was giving her.
Pulling out his shirt he rolled over , nuzzling his nose on her cleavage.
Soon their clothes were laying on the floor.
He got up from the bed and grabbed something from his drawer, he walked back to her.
K: Why did u get your handcuffs?
V: to arrest you baby" he said winking.
He locked her hands with the handcuffs, to the bed.She was in shock for this act of his. She dint expect him to be serious when he said about the wild romance.
But he really mean it.
" You trust me? " He asked intensely looking into her eyes.
" More than me" Came her reply as he happily tied the blind fold on her eyes.
She let go of everything and just wanted him to make love to her. Sinking into the moment.
Each passing moment of waiting was making her heart jump in nervousness, for she not knowing his next move , which was making it more intense and wild. increasing the sexual tension inside her.
Gulping her peaks with his mouth, making her gasp. He, squeezing the other, his other hand went down to her clit, teasing her.
He inserted his fingers inside her and playing with her insides, smirking at her for her loud moans .
Enjoying the way her body was reacting to his touch.
He slowly went down, kissing and sucking her inner thigh. His lips were just inches away from her folds.
He slowly started sucking and licking her, savouring her sweetness. She gasped loudly along with a moan, for the things she was experiencing for the very first time. Her body went completely out of her control and she couldn't stop moaning for the things he was doing to her.
She was wiggling and tried to move her hands, but she couldn't.
Vikram..." She moaned loudly when he hit her at the G spot.
' yes jaan?, What do u want?" He asked still teasing her.
' plz..' she said breathing heavily.
' what plz , say it' he asked smiling.
" Stop teasing me you idiot" she said not able to hold it anymore.
"Ok" saying he pulled his fingers out of her. She frowned." Ahhgh .. i will kill u now." She said not able to hold her sexual tension.
He laughed seeing her getting frustrated coz he was teasing her since very long.
" What u want, say it jaan"
He said to which she kept a cry face.
" U dont tell me what you want, what you expect me to do now??" He asked innocently.
" Vikram plz , its pain, i can't hold it anymore, i need you" she said making his smile wider.
" At you service madam" saying he kissed her, thrusting deep into her, making her reach her pleasure.
He groaned, still feeling her tight. thrusting deep into her, making love to her like no other day.
Releasing the knot formed in her stomach,they reached at once.
He freed her hands ,Pushing her knee towards aside, he picked her by her waist with one arm. Holding her from behind. Slipping his fingers again into her. Making her finish again, as he dint want her to feel pain for he teased her alot today.
Breathing heavily, with sweating bodies, they fell in each other arms.
They smiled looking at eachother.
V: r u ok baby??" He asked winking.
She blushed hiding herself in his arms.
V: u were not shy when u asked for me..what happened to my tigress now???" He asked laughing.
She looked at him and smirked rolling on top of him sitting on him.
K: u like the tigress ah, take it now!!" Saying she started kissing his neck and chest moving to his abs, he was enjoying his daring wildcat dominating in the bed for the first time.
She continued kissing and giving him lovebites and he couldn't resist anymore, he rolled over her and took her once again....
V: damn u were so good , when u dominate me. My wild cat" saying he kissed her passionately. They slipped into slumber in the early hours of the morning, after making the night witness their wild love.
____________________________
Vikram woke up to the door bell ringing continuously.
Krishna was sleeping hugging him tightly.
He carefully, loosened her grip on him,he got up, covering her with the blanket, slipping into his trousers, he walked out of the room to the desperate person at the main door.
He opened the door.
" How long should i ring the calling bell, you lazy bum sleepy head" daksh yelled pushing Vikram aside, he entered inside, followed by the others...
D: where is kittamma??
Vik: sleeping " he said rolling his eyes.
D: what, is she fine??,its 10.30, she wont sleep for this long, is she sick, i will go see" saying, he moved towards their room. Vikram's eyes widened in terror, realising the state of their room and krishna was just covered with the blanket, he ran towards the room door blocking it, before daksh entered.
Vik: no you cant go inside.
D: why??
Vik: simply, u cant go that's it."
They were blabbering and vikram dint realise, when maha and shravya, went into the room. He heard a scream , continued by 2 other. He immediately pushed daksh aside and went into the room locking it from inside.
Krishna was sitting on the bed with the blanket completely wrapped around her with an embarrassed face and maha had a oops; sorry look , and shravya was giving teasing looks to krishna.
He looked at all 3 faces simultaneously, being more embarassed.
Daksh was banging on the door to open it.
"Sorry" maha and shravya said at the same time.
Vik: maa, go and stop him from breaking the door plz🙏.
M: haa, ya ya i will go, shravi come. " Saying she pulled shravya along to escape from the situation.
They went out of the room and Vikram locked it again.