chap12

Vikram's pov:
Its been 5months for our engagement.
Days have gone differently,
Letting a girl into your life, love, engagement all feels so different.
It makes me feel more responsible and that commited man feel kicks in.
Everyone at some or the other point in there life would have thought about their future life partner. I too had some thoughts and now when its turning into reality,i can't express how it feels, unexpressive. overwhelming , its a different kind of emotion.
Who said that guys dont feel emotional, we just show it to our loved ones, coz they are special.

Nidhi completed her internship last week,so she went home.
Me and daksh had successfully completed with our training and we are going to get postings shortly.
So we are waiting.
She dint wanted to go leaving me, but I've asked her to go as we were busy with the completion and the ceremonial parade.we would be going back next week anyhow. I miss her very much.
Our results are out and i topped the batch and daksh was 2nd. We dint informed about this to anyone as it was an unofficial notice, and its going to be official next weak at the parade.
____________________________
Author's pov:
D: bava , did u see sneha today? Damn she was looking so hot in her short skirt." He said.
V: why would i look at other girls and oogle at them ra , idiot, im engaged.
D: yaa yaa , i know ur weakness."he said to which vikram coughed, getting chocked on his saliva.
V: what do u know?" He asked bewildered.
D:SAREE." he said to which vikram gave a slight smile.
D: and, i have a surprise for u"he said coming towards me and passed me his phone.

It was nidhi's pic in saree.
V: damn.🤤
D: bava, hold ur horses till u get married, plz dont make me maama (uncle) so soon ra ." He said in a teasing tone.
Vikram looked at daksh and smacked him with the pillow playfully.
They continued teasing and playing around and slept after sometime.
____________
Morning:
Daksh woke up to not finding Vikram anywhere around, searching for him everywhere, he called his no.
Vikram picked up the call.
V: good morning bava.
D: what good morning, where did u go early in the morning?"he asked .
V: Hyderabad." He replied casually.
D: whatttttttt...?😲why,how, when ,where.
V: i came to grant u ur wish ra.
D: my wish? What wish?"he asked getting confused.
V: yaa , night u were saying about being an uncle na , so i thought to make u one." He said playfully.
D:😱😳.
V: bava, r u there?, I cant see u ra, so u have to speak, hello , hello .....bava.
D: u pervert, before marriage, what all things u are doing, is this the way how i bought u up, is this the manners i thought u., I never  expected this from u, u are a black sheep in the family....." He was blabbering.when Vikram cut him off.
V: shut up u idiot., I just wanted to see nidhi. So i came and uncle wanted to say something so i came early in the morning.
D: whatever your explanation is , u have committed a sin.
V:I wasn't doing anything. Nothing happened ra.Just a little bit of no harm romance. ,Hehehe ,u cant expect me to be a sage even after getting engaged." he said .😁
D: what ever, when will u come back?
V: evening.
D: ok bye." Saying he cut the call.
____________________________
Everyone were at nidhi's house. Both families enjoying and having fun.
Vikram was leaving in the evening when ,
Nidhi's dad: Vikram, i have something for you." Saying he gave vikram a letter.
V: what is it uncle?
Nd: just see it by urself.
It was posting confirmed for vikram as DSP.
V: uncle, what is it? DSP !! posting?, I don't understand anything.
Nd: i had connection with some officials , i wanted my son-in-law to be in the best position. So i got a recommendation letter for u as the DSP for the city." He said with attitude.
V: uncle, i understand, u want the best for ur son-in- law, but i can't accept this , i dont like recommendations and im sorry." He said as politely as he could be not to offend his father -in-law.
D: dont be foolish vikram, its DSP.
V: what ever it might be uncle, its against my ethics, when i had the capability of achieving something for myself, i wish to do it on my own. atleast let me know the value of life and myself. Plz uncle dont force me." He said .
Without giving time for anyone to say anything, he walked towards the porch.

Maha and vinod dint like what happened.
They love and respect their son's aspiration of being a police, which they want Vikram to achieve by himself.
And what ever naren did , dint go well with them.
They bid bye to everyone and followed vikram.
___________________________
It was their ceremonial parade.
Postings were done and it was such a proud moment for all the trainees parents present there.
Daksh's parents and vikram's parents are also present there witnessing, the new recruits of the young batch police getting high positions.
Next i call upon, the 2nd rank holder , Daksh sharma, ACP. They announced.
And the first place , Vikram Kumar, ACP.
Both the families were so happy for their boys.
They dint expect them to be ACP's , tough , they never underestimated their sons ever abou their abilities.
ACP VIKRAM KUMAR.
ACP DAKSH SHARMA.
They recieved their posting letters and walked towards their parents with proud smiles on their faces.
Nidhi hugged vikram and daksh and congratulated them. She was jumping with excitement.
Maha and swara were no less and both the father's stood looking at them with a smile content on their faces.
____________________________
I AM SO SORRY, I HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE POLICE THINGS AND ALL. PLZZZZZ 🙏 ADJUST WITH  IT . ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST FROM MY SIDE.
Suggestion are most welcomed. If u wish to guide me with it.
Do let me know in the comments about what you think.
See ya in next chappy
Love
T.