chap6

Vikram's pov:
I Love Nidhi.
I dint knew what this feeling was , it never happened before, i named it love.
I proposed her and she gladly accepted it as i already know that she has feelings for me. n now we are dating.
Its been just few months but i feel like we were in love since years.
I really love her.she is always criping like a bird and jumping around.
She comes to our training ground and wait for me to finish my task periods and she like to spend time with me a lot.
AND she is very much  possesive about US and she expects me to give my complete time to her . She says " u r my boyfriend and u need to give me all ur time na baby"
We spend time thinking about our life and planning for our future .
She is always like"we will do that, we will do this , we will go there , for our honeymoon,and all.
She is always like looking forward to live all her life with me. And it gives me a feel that i need to take care of her , protect her ,tressure her.
We feel that we are more of a marriage material couple,
It is actually hard to deal with a possesive girlfriend.,
But i kinda like it, because it always shows her love for me.
Its sometimes troublesome.
But what to do , i love her.
Its not like we dint fight in between, just a few times , which were very silly and nothing big.
The biggest of a serious discussion was actually, she want to live separately after marriage, which i dont want to , its like she want all my time for her and she says that we need privacy.
Where i always try to convince her ,Which always end up nowhere.
I always believe that" whenever u fight with the person you love, instead of wasting time sulking on it, remember the happy days u spent together and u wouldn't be able to stay away even a second more from them if u truely love them. And ego shouldn't ever come in between u  and love always will win over anything ".

Initially daksh was against me and nidhi dating.
But i slowly convinced him.
I said that i was sure about it. When he said "if u will be happy, i will be happy bava"
What more can i ask for when i already have such a loving best friend.

He slowly started spending time with nidhi and nidhi also was happy to befriend daksh.
She says " ur bestfriend is my bestfriend"  so daksh didn't call her as his sister, coz she said that she need a male best friend coz she never experienced that.
Though daksh still complaints about her over talking but , he is all good now with her.
____________________________
Today, after 7 months we are going home ,for diwali.
Im going to introduce nidhi to amma and nanna .they already know about us. But now they are gona meet in person.
Nidhi also said about us in her home. As they were searching for a groom to get her married soon after her internship., She dropped our love bomb at her home.
They all happily accepted as , u know, she is the princess of their home.
So we are going to meet each others parents.
So usually, guys propose for marriage to girls, but in my case, my girl proposed me.
Reason, obviously, that groom searching Chaos going on at her home.
She suddenly came up to me and asked "vikram, will u marry me?" She is actually daring.i should actually say that in our case its nidhi who has always taken the first step. Its not like she gave me a chance for me to take the first step.😅,she is way more excited, it was like ,maybe she was waiting for me all her life and she dint wanted to wait and think to choose me.❤️
____________________________
Love is in the air??
What do u think do let me know in the comments.plz do vote.
Thank you
See ya in next chappy.
Love
T.