Monsters Chapter 1: Little Winged girl

A good story to begin? Over here? Over there? Somewhere? The place is large! The land have monsters roam about. They are not all harmful as others can be seen like shrines or a village.

The Wingrand Kingdom is dubbed to be the weakest and not flee but also ready to anything that life will bring. A kingdom where its people fly freely.

Gentle and meekness are the known characteristics of its people. The kingdom is known to have healing and supporting magic. Also known to give kindness to those who did the same.

People who rule over are our own. We consists of over many families since days of old. We grow healthy, strong but not much in physical attributes but able to cast spells with precision.

Our allies are not of the wicked and helped us to this day. There are wolf people, snake people, fish people and purely human. There are some others who are friendly and neutral too.

Our neighbors does not look like animals in anyway but rather having some features with the exceptions of humans. They do not have any features of any animal.

My days here are always cheery. The kingdom I belonged and loved have people that are adventurous and headstrong, even if the places are eerie. I hear of stories but that is for some other time.

My life is as happy as I can be. I am a villager who tends the old garden or I can imagine to be a scout who will go and fly far, high and free but some scenes I once saw as I pass by will never be forgotten. It was a flower garden.

When I was a bit younger, I'm always in deep trouble. It is not from breaking things or go in a rowdy quarrel with my friends. I actually move into a nearby forest with me getting lost and having struggle to go back.

It is fun when I travel on foot, when I was six. I can't fly but I can do tricks such as throwing a pebble into a small hole or just balancing myself on a fallen log. I have met more monsters of good and some bad as I got lost and eventually knowing the parts of the forest. Nothing to worry as I befriended to others quite  easily.

Today,the sun is shining at its peak and I am free from all chores. I'll meet my friends in the same forest we first met. They will be preparing a wonderful treat to be celebrating the ten year old me!