Humans and Monsters Chapter 2: Generations of Peace.

Lucifenia,a land named after the demon that will never forgotten, had survived the riskiest attempt they have ever done. They have successfully freed themselves from the great and powerful evil. 

The kingdoms in the land are merciless. True, it is cruel to know it.However, it only applies to people who are inhuman and sinners who sinned less.

Wingrand,a land with and like many neighbors, are a weak force. However, they helped those in need any fight anyone with evil intent.

The areas are defended from many stronger beings where the weak are attacked. They are keeping watch over the land. Without them, the land will be gone.

My homeland have people of strong will and arms that harder to break.The places are grand and the people are known to have an innocent charm to them.

My homeland, as somewhat literal with its name, is a place for people with wings. It is vast and easy to roam and it gives many good blessings because of its surroundings.

The other kingdoms are humans. I hate the few who are passing us by; A past I want to forget but hard to do so.

Most of the nearby allies are different in some way. Their features are not suffice to help them but we have done it anyway.

They attack us as much as they might as giving bruises and cuts. However,they are not much a harder foe as their lives can easily be destroyed by us.

All of us are in good terms and all lands are open. It strongly confirms of how good are our bonds to each of us.