He went to the couch and sat down and started working, he read hi emails amd sent emails in his laptop while he recieved dozens of calls regarding his businesses. Zhan kept on stealing glances frok him, he found that the serious face Yibo out on while working awas kind of sexy. Well...he was indeed and he somehow forgot that his parents were right next to him when he forgot to focus his eyes back at them while smiling, making his parents look at him and what he was looking at. Mrs Xiao looked at her husband to see if he saw that and yes, he had seen it all. He didn't say anything but he had seen  everything.

"Zhan Zhan dear, you need to be careful next time. I thought I almost lost you son, don't ever scare ma like that okay...? You are my only child and what would i have done if Yibo didn't bring you here. Look at you now, you look so much better than yesterday. Now I understand why this hospital was his first choice. You need to thank him properly once you're better huh...maybe take him for a nice meal okay.."

"Yes mā, I will."

Zhan's answer was short and straight, that's because he still didn't know how his parents felt when they saw him and Yibo walking out of the bathroom like that. So...he agreed with them and focused on them, he had missed them so much, so he started chatting with his father to catch up. But to his surprise...his father wasn't his he expected him to be, he seemed to be stressed, so he asked...

"Pa...are you alright...? You seem to be spacing out a lot, is everything okay..? "

" No Zhan ...I'm not alright, nothing can be alright when my son is in a relationship with a man."

"WHAT..? Pa...what are you talking about...? I'm not in any relationship. What makes you think that...? Did you get it from the internet...? Pa...you know you can't believe everything there people say, remember how many rumours spread about me dating an actress after they saw us just having  conversation...? What about the those who said I'm privately dating my manager...? You really cannot believe these people, they make things up all the time without the care of his we feel about them or his it would affect us and our careers. When I find someone who loves me the way I love them then I will let you know...okay pa...?"

"Then why didn't you tell me that you're dating that boy over there...? I didn't read about it, I saw it for myself, or are you going to deny it..?"

"Pa...please...can't I have a friend who cares about me and help me the way does..?"

"A friend cannot do he things he did for you.."

"What do you mean dad...? What has Yibo done for me other than bringing me to this good hospital..? The management is even paying for it so does that mean I'm in a relationship with the manager too...?"

"The management is paying...? Zhan...who told you that...?"

"Yibo told me, he spoke to them about it and they agreed to pay for my medical expenses. Pa...don't you think you are over thinking..? I will personally come home and inform you when I find the right person okay...don't be mad ."

"The right person... does that mean you're not that serious about that boy...? Aiyo... honey....what did we do wring in raising this boy..? He even knows how to fool around with others...(sigh )"

"Honey...don't say that, he said he will tell us when he finds the right person. Do you know how hard it is these days..? Zhan Zhan is even a celebrity, many people night get closer to him only because of his hard earned money.  So don't push him to make mistakes alright honey...? He's grown up already, he can take care of himself and make his own decisions...right son...?"

"Yes mā...I wint make a mistake, that boy is just a friend and nothing more than that, his can we be in a relationship...it's impossible... believe me pa."