Chapter 69: Erin POV

Start from the beginning

I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah how about no."

"You know what I'm not dealing with this." Scott said, looking thoroughly irritated as he grabbed me by the back of the collar and began dragging me down the hall.

"OI—" I snapped struggling in his grip as I was pulled after him, trying to twist out of his hand. "LEMME GO!"

"Nope. We're going to get some food in you and then you're taking a shower and going back to bed. Whether you like it or not." My brother stated, refusing to relent his hold on my shirt.

I scrunched my face, clawing at his wrist yet he still wouldn't let me go. I saw and heard Fwhip snicker as we turned the corner, and I flipped him off before I was pulled out of sight.

"Scooooooooooooott." I whined, drawing out his name as I gave up, staring at the ceiling as he tugged me along.

"Eeeeerin." He said in reply, and I could tell there was a smirk on his face that I desperately wanted to slap off.

"Where are we going?" I asked with a groan, watching as my feet were dragged across the obnoxious marble and crystal flooring.

"To the kitchen." Scott answered simply.

"Why?"

"To get you food. Duh."

"But I'm not hungry—"

"Buh, buh, buh, Phoenix Major don't you start with me. I know you are, it's obvious you're malnourished. And you're dehydrated." Scott cut off sternly.

"I don't care—"

"I know you don't. But I do and there's nothing you can do to stop me from making sure you're healthy."

"Ugh." I groaned again, crossing my arms with a pout, slouching.

He finally pulled me into the kitchen, and to my absolute annoyance, there were already people in it.

Gemini and Katherine's conversation came to an abrupt halt as they saw the absurd sight of Scott dragging me into the room by the scruff of my neck.

"Wha—" Gem started, and I shot her a glare.

"Don't ask." I growled, still with my arms crossed.

"I'm making her eat." Scott said in response to their stunned expressions as he hoisted me up onto one of the barstools lining an island counter in the middle of the kitchen where meals were prepped for the royal family, and where the cooks and waiters would typically eat, I assume.

As the two women stared at me, I quickly slid off the stool, darting underneath Scott's arm.

"ERIN GET BACK HERE—"

I snickered as I wove between Katherine and Gem as they hurried over, dodging their hands. Despite my soreness, I launched myself with my wings onto one of the counters, pulling myself up onto the top of the large fridge and perching myself on there, my hands gripping the edge.

Scott stared up on me. "Erin." He said in that stern voice of his that was supposed to make me listen to him but obviously wasn't working. "Get down here."

"Buuut I don't want to." I smirked. "Heh I'm taller than you—"

"Oh, shut up and get down here." Scott replied with a roll of his eyes.