Episode 64: A Wonderful Mewful Birthday

Start from the beginning

Eevee happily says, "Eevee." (Training time.)

Agreeing to the idea. Misty, Brock, and Tomo along with Togepi, Meloetta, and Skwovet are in the kitchen. Misty has explained to them about Misty's idea.

Brock turns his head as he cooks and asks, "A Birthday Party?"

"A Birthday Party. We can throw a Birthday Party for Mew. Since she never had a birthday party before because she never knew her birthday. I say it's time she has one," Misty says.

"It's actually a good idea Misty. I'm sure it will make Mew happy," Brock says.

"And it will be good to throw her one before the Pokemon League. Wishing her good luck," Misty adds.

Tomo happily says, "Let's throw her a party."

"Sure. And I can cook her and everyone all kinds of food," Brock says.

"And we can get the Pokemon to help her out," Misty says.

"We can ask Professor Oak if we can have the birthday party in his corral or in the forest," Brock says.

Just then, Professor Oak walks into the room, "Did I hear about a birthday party?"

Misty and the boys turn to see Professor Oak.

"Hi Professor Oak," Tomo says.

Then Misty says, "And yeah. We're actually going to plan a birthday party for Mew."

"That sounds like a splendid idea. It was very nice for Mew to live with us, and I guess I didn't get to ask about her birthday," Professor Oak says.

"Well, Mew doesn't know her birthday since she was a foundling. When she told us that tomorrow was the day her papa found her and came to live with her, I thought it would be a good idea to have a Birthday party as well as an anniversary party. Like a Birth-iversary," Misty says.

"I agree. I say it's about time we give Mew a special celebration. We should start preparing right away. I'll call Adriana and Daisy and see if they can help," Professor Oak says.

"And Meloette, Skwovet, and I could talk to the other Pokemon and see if they can help out too," Tomo says.

Then Misty says, "We can throw her a surprise party."

"We'll need to get plenty of food and decorations," Brock says.

Tomo turns to Professor Oak, "Can we have the party at the corral?"

"Of course," Professor Oak says.

"Then it's all settled, we're going to give Mew the best Birth-iversary ever!" Misty happily says.

Agreeing to the idea, Misty and the others begin to set up plans to put this surprise party in motion. Unknown to them, the familiar figures, mainly Team Rocket, are hiding in the bushes close to the kitchen window, and have heard everything.

"This is interesting, the Pokemon Tweprette never had a birthday party before," James says.

"And the other twerps are going to throw her a surprise party," Meowth says.

"It's kind of odd that she never had a birthday party before, but who cares," Jessie says.

Then Meowth has an idea, "Hey, why don't we give the Twerpette a present of our own."

"She's our mortal enemy! Why would we want to give her a birthday present?!" Jessie angrily asks.

Then James sighs, "It's not like they're going to invite us or anything."

"It won't exactly be a present," Meowth says.

"What do you mean, Meowth?" Jessie asks.

"What are you planning?" James adds, confused.