Episode 31: Tomo, the Kangaskhan Kid

After crossing the grasslands, Mew and her friends find themselves in the jungle like area. Where Wild Pokemon roam free. Unknown if where they are could be the Safari Zone or not.

"Wow, this place is like a dream! Pokemon wherever you look. This place is the perfect Pokemon Paradise," Mew says. It must be the Safari Zone! Let's start catching em!

"I wonder if this is the Safari Zone or not," Misty says.

"You're right. We might still be in the Pokemon Reserve," Brock says.

"If this is a preserve, then there should be someone in charge of it," Mew says.

Suddenly, a Chansey appears from the bushes.

"It's a Chansey," Misty says.

"Maybe it knows where we are," Mew says.

Mew walks to the Chansey and asks, "Hello Chansey, how are you today?" My friends and I are wondering if this is the Safari Zone or the Pokemon Reserve. And if you can lead us to the person in charge here."

Suddenly, the Chansey comes up to reveal Officer Jenny wearing a hat that makes it look like a Chansey.

"You don't have to look far. I'm Ranger Jenny, the Safari Ranger," Jenny says.

"Hello Ranger Jenny, but why are you dressed like a Chansey?" Mew asks.

"I wear this so I can keep watch if any poachers are around. So what brings you all the way out here?" Jenny says.

"We were trying to find the Safari Zone, but we got lost," Misty says.

"I see. Come with me and I'll give you the directions," Jenny says.

Soon, Mew and her friends are led by Ranger Jenny to her tent.

"As you all know, this is a national Pokemon preservation area. It's here for the raising and protection of Pokemon. The Safari Zone is still across the preserve area. As long as you stay on the path, you should be fine," Jenny says.

"Thank you!" Mew says.

"Well, that's so nice of you, Ranger Jenny," Brock.

"Well, I'm glad that's all cleared up," Misty says.

Suddenly, they hear an alarm going off. Everyone looks at the screen to see a red dot beeping at a certain location at the Preservation Area.

"Someone is in the area," Jenny says.

"You think they're poachers?" Brock asks.

"Probably," Jenny says.

Mew says, "Let us help, we can't let poachers capture the Pokemon here."

"Thanks! Get on in!" Jenny says.

Jenny, Mew, and the gang hurry inside the car and head off to the location where the possible poachers are at, at top speed.

Meanwhile, at the grass area, there is a herd of large Pokemon. They are arge, bipedal Pokémon. Each of them has a brown hide with several raised patches and a cream-colored belly, large, cream-colored ears, narrow, red eyes, and a short, rounded snout with two fangs in the back of its upper jaw. On top of its head is a thick, black plate. There are epaulette-like growths over its shoulders and a row of spikes down its back. It has three clawed digits on each hand and foot and a thick tail. On its belly is a pouch that contains a baby counterpart. The baby is light purple and has smooth skin. They are peacefully living there happily.

Sadly, Team Rocket is spying on them from a distance with their binoculars.

"There they are. We hit the jackpot. Kangaskhan parent and child Pokemon," Meowth says and laughs.