Episode 14: Battle Aboard the St. Anne

As their Pokemon Journey continues, Mew has earned a Thunder Badge from the Vermilion City Gym from Lt. Surge. She is also another step closer to entering the Pokemon League. Mew and her friends are walking over the bridge as Mew admires her new badge. Soon, they notice something up ahead. They are amazed to see a large ship ahead.

"Wow!" Mew says, amazed.

So is Misty, "Beautiful!"

"I've never seen a ship before. I'd love to cross the ocean on a ship like this!" Mew happily says.

"Yeah, just think of all the Pokemon that we'd be able to see along the way," Brock says.

"Oh, for sure! Just imagine! Sunbathing on deck all day, just a nice, long, relaxing cruise," Misty says, and soon is daydreaming of relaxing on the ship,

However, Brock breaks her daydream by saying, "But think about it, we could never afford a cruise like that."

The girls soon realize that Brock is right. They can't go on the ship because it's very expensive.

"Reality can really bum you out," Misty says, disappointed,

The group then begins to leave the area.

Suddenly, two female voices say, "Congratulations!"

Just then, confetti pops open startling the group. They soon see two tanned girls wearing girl school uniforms.

The two cheerfully say, "You guys are so lucky! You can go on a super deluxe sea cruise!"

And chuckles with glee.

"A sea cruise?" The group says, confused.

The girl with the orange hair happily says, "Well, it's like, you know, we have these incredible, super cool tickets for you.

"Cool!" The blonde girl says.

"Cool, huh?" The red hair girl says.

"What?" Misty says, confused.

"These are tickets for the biggest party ever on board the St. Anne cruise liner!" The red haired girl adds.

"The famous St. Anne?" Mew says, confused.

The blonde girl happily says, "Cool!"

"The coolest ship on the sea!" The red hair girl says.

The five friends look confused as the girls seem excited.

The red hair girl says, "Everyone's going to be together and have, like, the coolest party!"

"Cool!" The blonde girl says.

Then red hair happily says, "And the party is for Pokemon trainers only."

"Cool!" The blonde girl says.

"Step this way!" The red hair girl says.

The blonde girl giggles.

The red haired girl says, "It'll be a radical party! All of the most radical Pokemon trainers will be there!"

"Do you know anybody who says radical anymore?" Brock asks, and Misty shakes her head in reply.

"Okay, here are your tickets!" The red haired girl says, giving Mew and the others the tickets.

"We'd love to go on the Pokemon trainer cruise, but we really don't have the money to pay for it," Brock says.

But the red haired girl says, "Oh, whoa! Like, you don't understand."

"Cool!" The blonde girl replies.

The red haired girl says, "They're totally free!"

Mew becomes confused.