Episode 53: Volcanic Panic

Still in her Pokemon Gym Battle, Mew has called out Charizard and Blaine has called out Magmar. Now it's Fire vs. Fire in this Pokemon match. Charizard and Magmar glare at each other with determination and fire in their eyes.

Mew then calls out, "Charizard, Flamethrower attack!"

Charizard then performs Flamethrower. Magmar performs the same attack. When both attacks collide, an explosion occurs, much to the group's surprise.

Then Blaine calls out, "Okay, Magmar, that Charizard is good, but it can't compete with your skills! Fire Blast it, now!"

Magmar then launches the attack.

"Quick Charizard, block the attack!" Mew calls out.

Charizard then uses his strength to block the fire blast.

"You can do it! Don't give up, Charizard!" Mew calls out.

The attack nudges Charizard to the edge of the stadium. However, Charizard is able to toss the Fire Blast upward into the sky.

Blaine calls out, "Magmar, Skull Bash attack!"

Magmar then charges and attacks it.

"Charizard, use your wings to help repel the attack!" Mew calls out.

Chairzard then spreads his wings to get balance, and pushes his claw feet against the wall. Charizard then pushes Magmar much to it's surprise and flies in the air. Then dives down at it on the battlefield.

"Magmar!" Blaine calls out.

The dust clears to see the two Pokemon locked up and glare at each other. Magmar lets go of Charizard, allowing Charizard's own moment to send him to the edge of the pillar. Then Magmar appears behind it.

Mew calls out, "Charizard, behind you!"

Magmar then grabs hold of Charizard.

Mew then has an idea, "Charizard, take Magmar to the sky!"

Chaizard then spreads his wings and flies up above the volcano.

Mew calls out, "Charizard, let's show Magmar your aerial Submission attack!"

Charizard then spins around in a circle making Magmar dizzy.

"Charizard, Seismic Toss!" Mew calls out.

Charizard flies higher and higher into the air. Then Charizard begins to perform a look around and around in a circle. Charizard then grab's Magmar's arm and throws him down and straight into the lava to create a powerful splash from under the battlefield. Charizard then lands on the battlefield. Suddenly, Magmar rises from the lava and lands on the battlefield. Mew and the others are surprised, and Blaine makes a smirk on his face.

Charizard and Magmar stare each other down for the longest time. But then, Magmar collapses face down, meaning Charizard has won the match. Charizard lets out a roaring Flamethrower in victory.

"Way to go!" Mew cheers.

Pikachu says, "Pikachu!" (Nice going!)

"Eevee!" (You did it!) Eevee happily cheers.

Blaine then returns Magmar to its Pokeball.

He turns to Mew and says, "Congratulations, Mew."

"Thanks," Mew says.

Just then, Charizard lands next to Mew and snuggles her with glee.

Mew giggles, "That tickles Charizard."

Mew continues to laugh as Charizard snuggles her with glee.

After the battle, the group in the dining room of the Big Riddle In.