Episode 8: The School of Hard Knocks

Our story continues as Mew and her friends are now walking in a foggy area as they try to find Vermilion City.

"It's official... we're never going to find Vermilion City in this fog," Mew says.

"Yeah. I'm also getting hungry," Misty says.

"Pikachu," (I'm hungry too,) Pikachu says.

Eevee sits down and says, "Eevee Eevee." (And I'm tired.)

Brock has set his backpack down and taken stuff out, "I think we all need a little break. Why don't I just throw a little something together?"

He soon brings out a table and places a tablecloth on it, as well as plates, cuts, utensils, and a lot of stuff.

"Ah! There's nothing as satisfying as a cup of 100 percent Cerulean coffee. You kids are too young for this stuff, but it's really quite good. How about some prune juice?" Brock says, bringing out water.

I think I'll pass," Mew says.

Then Misty suggests, "How about some herbal tea?"

"Um, do we have anything to make tea with?" Mew asks.

Then Brock says, "Not so fast, everyone."

Then brings out a tea set, "I brought my official Pokemon tea set! Now, of course, the key to good tea and coffee is good water. And I just happen to have a generous supply of sparkling, delicious Mount Moon Pure Spring Water!"

He then takes the bottle out of his backpack.

Then says in a french accent, "And for ze special snack, I have for you some French Crepes."

Misty gasps in excitement, "I love French things! They're so romantic, aren't they?"

Then Brock says, "By the way, I can't cook crepes and I can't boil water if I don't have a fire! One of you is gonna have to go into the forest and bring back some firewood."

"Okay. I'll stay here while you and Misty start getting everything ready," Mew says.

"Sounds good to me," Misty happily says.

Sometime later, Mew, Pikachu, and Eevee are walking around in the woods as they try to find any firewood for them to use. Luckily, they already find some food for them to use.

"I think we need to collect a little more firewood and then we can head back," Mew says.

"Pika pi," (Sounds good.) Pikachu says.

"Eevee," (Okay.) Eevee replies.

Suddenly, Pikachu noticed something, Pika Pi! Pikachu! (Mew! Look up ahead!)

Mew and Eevee look ahead to notice a big ball of light.

"What's that?" Mew wonders.

Three then decide to walk over to see what it is. When they walk closer, they see a young boy that is running on a running machine. He looks a bit tired. He is also being surrounded by a group of boys and each is holding a candle. All the boys including the one on the machine are wearing the same uniform.

"Alright, what's the name of this one?" One boy asks, holding a card.

The boy on the machine answers, "Is it a Zubat?"

"Listen, just because it's foggy out here doesn't mean your brain has to be in a fog," One of the boys says.

The boy on the machine says, "It's a Pidgey!"

"Nice guess. You just got lucky," A boy holding a candle says.

Another boy asks, "Okay, now tell us what its special attack is."