Episode 42: The Problem with Paras

Mew and her friends arrive in Moss Green Village. It's a quaint, cute place, but it's so small, it doesn't even have it's own Pokemon Center. Mew and her friends look at the map.

"It's a very nice village. It's too bad it doesn't have a Pokemon Center," Mew says.

"That's true, but we don't have any choice," Brock says.

Mew turns to see Brock holding the bag.

"We have a big problem. Check out our potion and antidote bag," Brock says and turns the bag over to reveal that there's nothing in it.

Misty gasps, and says, "It's empty!"

"Nothing's in it," Tomo replies.

"I'd say this is a good time to stock up on supplies," Brock says.

"Might as well grab a bite to eat, too," Misty says.

"Yeah. I'm kind of hungry," Mew says.

"Me too," Tomo replies.

"Well then, let's go," Brock says.

"Fine with me," Misty says.

"Come on, Pikachu! Eevee" Mew says, looking down to her Pokemon.

Then becomes confused, "Eevee?"

Everyone turns to notice Eevee's head is a little lowered, a little red, breathing heavily, and sneezes soon after.

Mew kneels down in concern, "Eevee."

Then picks Eevee in her arms and holds her. Eevee then sneezes again.

Brock then feels Eevee's forehead, "Eevee has a fever."

"Poor Eevee, she must be sick," Misty says.

"Eevee sick?" Tomo asks, concerned.

Eevee then sneezes again.

"Poor Eevee," Mew says.

Brock looks at the map, "Hmm, the map said that they're a pharmacy in town, so we can get some medicine for Eevee."

Eevee then sneezes again.

"Excuse me," A girl's voice says.

The group turns to see a girl wearing a white shirt, red pants, and black shoes, she has green hair in two buns with pink flowers on it, and red color eyes. She is also holding a basket of herbs, flowers, and roots. Brock soon begins to blush to see the girl.

Misty mutters, "Here we go again."

The girl walks to Mew as Pikachu climbs on Mew's shoulder.

The girl says, "I couldn't help but notice that your Eevee doesn't feel very well."

"Yeah. I think Eevee has a cold," Mew says.

Eevee then lets out another sneeze. Then rubs her nose with her paw.

"Don't worry, I think I have just the ingredients I need to make some medicine for your Pokemon," The girl says.

The girl sits on her knees and places some leaves, and other stuff in a bowl and uses a grounder to crush them. One she finishes making the medicine, the girl places it in a bowl with a tube connected to it.

She then brings it to Eevee in Mew's arms, "Here you go little one, drink this."

Eevee does what the girl says and drinks the medicine. When she finishes, Eevee is starting to feel a little better. Mew and her friends are very impressed.

"It'll be fine now. Just give it one of these pills after each meal," The girl says and gives Mew some pills.

"Okay. And thank you," Mew says, taking the pills.