Chapter 29: 'Children Of The Damned'

IT'S OFFICIAL, BONNIE BENNETT IS A FREE WOMAN AND SHE'S FINALLY MOVING ON- TOO BAD THAT THE PAST NEVER REALLY STOPS HAUNTING THE PRESENT

Mystic Falls, September

Bonnie's fingernails dug into Damon's lower back.

"Damn," He sighed against her lips, "You're trying to kill me."

"You're the one-" She muffled a moan as he thrusted into her again, "-who's holding me hostage."

"Don't pretend-" And again, "-you don't like it."

Her head tilted back onto her couch cushions as her clawing deepened. She rocked back against him with convulsing hips just as eager, their back and forth movements almost appeared violent as they reached a shared climax.

He let out a deep groan as he found his release, his ceaseless thrusting slowed to a stop.

"Oh-hmm," She moaned in between heavy panting, running a hand through her damp curls.

"Mmm."  He hummed against her throat then began to lay kisses at the arch of her neck.

She suddenly giggled, "That tickles."

"Does it?" He asked, holding her down by her wrist so that she couldn't move, "I had no idea."

Her laughter grew as he continued to place kisses all over her: on the edges of her shoulders; under her jaw; at the bottom of her chin and finally on the pillows of her lips.

He slipped his hands down to intertwine their fingers. At the gesture, her lashes fluttered as her heart did, she struggled not to deepen the soft pecks she was receiving.

Unable to resist, her hands escaped his. Her fingers found themselves running through black strands as her mouth explored his.

Lazy overworked tongues fought for dominance, too tired to be combative she fell submissive and let him take control.

He grabbed her chin and angled her face to deepen their kiss. Moaning into his mouth, she tugged at the hair between her fingers, which made him moan back.

She purposely pushed her hips back against his with him still inside her. The taunt caused him to release her lips with a grunt.

"Morning." She appropriately greeted as the morning sun had already risen, it's light seeped through her poorly closed living room curtains, while she giggled with a sense of victory.

He let out a chuckle as he opened his eyes. Taking a moment, he looked down at her half opened ones, observed how they mischievously shined up at him. Letting her win that round, he nudged his nose against hers and greeted back, "Morning."

~~~

" 'You said you had never played this thing before." The younger Gilbert sibling complains, sitting on the couch beside Damon who, despite claiming to have no experience, is completely schooling him on his Xbox.

"I'm a fast learner- quick reflexes." He explains, eyes glued to the television screen and fingers speedily fiddling with the controller in his hands.

Suddenly the game is paused when Jeremy's cell goes off, he watches him decline a call and quickly resume the game.

"Who you dodging?"

"This girl Anna, she can be uh, persistent."

Raising his brows, he asks, "Is she hot?"