53 • Unconditional Love

Mishti :)

Days are passing in a blink of eyes, Mom is staying with me and life has become so much better. And the reason is her and second I don't have to keep my relationship things away from her. It's not like she has accepted Abir, but she didn't say anything against him too . So of course there is possibility. And moreover my Man is a gentleman, without doing anything he will win her heart.. The way he won mine.. It's easy.. May be..

I squeezed my both shoulder as Abir nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck, his hands got tightened around my belly, under my saree pallu.. "Abirr" I moaned when he bit my ear lobe, in response he just hummed.. He is in a mood today actually.. After coming from office, he directly went to my house , he wanted to spend some time with me, as we both have stopped meeting each other , the way we used to do.. Because of Mom. I don't have the guts to ask her.. To both of our surprise, when Abir asked Mom for taking me out for some time, she agreed..

Believe me I was jumping like an idiot in my room. Then we came here to a place suggested by Abir.. It's like an cafe but not exactly.. Or I can say mix of cafe and a park. I was reluctant to come to this place at first, as I don't like people getting close to each other in public. I mean of course there is no problem in it, but I just don't like to see. So I mostly avoid these place..

But look, here we both are sitting so close to each other, in a large swing.. And doing romance. I hit my elbow on his stomach and he groaned in frustation.. "Stay in your limit Abir, we are in public place, " I said strictly, even though we are in a semi dark place and away from crowd, I still don't want us to sit in this position. And he is a public figure, if anyone will viral our picture, then it will be a problem for me.. It's already hard for him to control media, I don't want to face it..

"Fine, " he muttered under his breath and shifted his position little away from me.. We both kept our head on the headrest of the swing and were looking at the sky full of stars.. The cold breeze was blowing and I felt an unknown happiness rushing down my spine.. My phone started ringing disturbing both of us, it was inside Abir's pocket.. Giving an annoyed face he handed me the phone, I understood it must be from my mom and I was right..

Yes, Mom!

It's already 8:30 PM. Are you planning to stay there?

I am going..

You better..

I cut the call and sighed..

"Can't she let us roam around peacefully. It's only 45 minutes we came here. Tell her I will drop you after dinner, " he said, I rolled my eyes but he showed me his puppy eyes.. Poor us! Having no option we both got up, because if today we will be late then she won't let us go again.. Why mom have to be so protective, I cried internally.. Abir was walking like he had no energy left and I know he is doing it intentionally.. I chuckled and dragged him till the parking..

At first he acted like the engine is not starting, I had to hit him four five times and then he started driving.. But to my luck, he was not driving slowly.. Now he's looking angry. He ia definitely pregnant and going through so many mixed feelings and I was enjoying all.. He stopped the car 50 meters away from my home gate in a dark area.. I raised my brows and he turned off the car light making my heart almost stopped beating..

"I want a kiss! " he said in a demanding voice, my eyes widen..

"Are you mad? What if Mom will see us? " saying I was about to get outside of the car, he locked the door, making me more nervous.. He 1st opened my seat belt then streched the seat backward.. Changing his position he came over me and now he is lying above me.. Through the semi darkness, I could clearly see the satisfactory smile in his lips, which was making me more nervous.. He raised his brows at me and I started biting my lips out of nervousness..