29 • Special Day

Abir:)

Me colliding with her again and again was never a coincidence.. It is destined.. She's the one , my past, my present and my future.. She's my forever! And it's a fact..

The light of dawn seeped into my room. I rubbed my bleary eyes and walked to the terrace . There was a pearly glow in the sky.

A new day, A new hope!

Yesterday, when she asked us to be friend, my little hope got strengthened. And the best part was she took the first step. Things are finally going on its right path..

She's struggling with her own feelings, but deep down she too know what she feels for me.. I didn't say anything when she asked me about the dare things, because I don't want to rush in anything between us. Let her know what I feel for her, without me telling to her.

I came out of my zone when Mom came to terrace with my morning coffee. But it's not as usual. Everyday she greeted me with a hug, kiss on my cheek, little talks, but today she just kept the cup on the table and turned around. But before she could go, I held her palm.

"Good morning Mammmmmiiiiiii, " I added extra sweetness in my voice. I know why she's angry on me.

"Morning, " she replied casually, I pulled her in my embrace, placing a kiss on her temple.  I made her sit on the sofa, she turned her gaze away from me.

"Now you won't even look at your son, " I muttered, sitting on the floor, putting my head on her lap.

"Don't talk to me, " she mumbled  .. I made a pout ..

"Sorry na! You would have panicked if I would have told you anything, that's why I didn't tell anything, " I tried to make her understand, she sighed. I looked up hearing her sob, "Mom yarr! Don't start the day like this, slap me again but don't cry, it hurts me when you cry for me, " I wiped her tears, her nose became red..

"That's why you keep hiding things from me. Hide everything but atleast these things? You brothers went out of India without telling me, did I say anything to you? You guys have girlfriends but I didn't have any idea about that, did I say anything? You guys do night outs, go to clubs do whatever you want, but don't tell me anything, do I say anything to you? But atleast this? When your life is in danger.. Your dad too hid things from us, and you know what happened.. "she yelped, cupping my cheeks..

She had points but situation was like that, so no one of us wanted to tell her, she would have freaked out for sure.

" This was last time, I won't hide anything serious from you , promise, " I said holding her hand, she rolled her eyes at me, " Fine! Deep down I know you are going to break your promise soon, but let it be.. Today it's your bhai's engagement, we should enjoy rather than discussing all this, " she said to which I nodded and stood up..

All my brothers and Aaru came to terrace one by one, with their coffee. Mom left terrace, they all sat on the sofa.. I glanced at my phone, yesterday I had called Saanvi but she didn't pick up neither called me back.

"What's your girlfriend doing? She didn't call me? " I asked to bhai, to which he chuckled..

"She's angry on you. From the last few days you didn't give her any attention, and you know your best friend very well, how she reacts when you ignore her, " he uttered, I blinked my eyes repeatedly. I knew something like this gonna happen.

Better late than never.. A idea came to my mind to lift her mood, so that she won't ignore me in the engagement night or I won't have to roam behind her the whole time. I told everyone about my plan and they nodded except Sahil. I gave a look to him.