22 • The journey has started

Mishti :)

It's around 8.00 PM in night. I was standing outside of Rajvansh house holding my mini purse, the workers have put everyone's luggage inside the bus. They have planned to go in bus till Gujarat, as Sameer bhai's girlfriend Siya will join us from there.

I was wearing a black tee-shirt with a white straight pant, and a brown jacket over it. I put my both hand inside my jacket pockets as it was cold . Everyone have already got inside the bus except me and Sam and Abir. They both haven't come yet, I was waiting for Sam.

"You both are getting late, come soon, " Geeta Aunty shouted, Sam came running holding her both the shoes. Sitting over the grasses she started wearing her shoes. My heart fluttered as Abir came out of the house. He was wearing a black hoodie and a grey pant , his hands were inside his hoodie pockets..His face was glowing under the moon light, he was holding his guitar on his back, giving a rockstar vibe..

I was staring at him without blinking my eyes. "I know my boy is hot, but that doesn't mean you will drool over him like this, openly, " Geeta aunty whispered near my ears, I looked down biting my lips and she chuckled. "Just kidding, " she burst out laughing. I cursed myself under my breath..

I gasped when his eyes met mine. Giving me a slight smirk, he hugged Geeta Aunty then Meera Aunty. "Bachha! Take care, I will miss you, keep calling me, or keep your phone in high sound so that you won't miss my call, " she was sounding sad, he rubbed his hand on her back.. All the cousins are going, so she must be sad.

"My baby, " she whispered, breaking the hug and he kissed her cheek. I smiled seeing their bond.

I touched both Aunty's feet, Meera Aunty hugged me. "Have a safe journey, keep informing me if anyone of them trouble you, I won't spare them, " she mocked, I chuckle. "Take care of my baby, " she said to Abir, pointing at me..

"Baby? Hello you can't call someone baby other than me, " he complained like a child, I rolled my eyes.

"No! she is my baby daughter, so I will call her that only, " Aunty muttered caressing my cheeks.

"Baby! " Abir mocked, looking at me from top to toe. He pulled my cheek, "we are getting late, miss baby, " saying he left. I was rooted on my place, did he just pull my cheek.. My breath became uneven, I touched my cheek, butterflies started jumping in my stomach..

I came out of my zone hearing Geeta Aunty's fake cough.. "Bye beta, " Meera aunty waved her hands, giving her a smile I entered inside the bus..

I came inside followed by Sam, the driver locked the door, as it was a air-conditioned bus. The smell was good inside it, everything was clean and settled.. The inside color was white and a bathroom was attached to it. It was giving a vanity van type vibes..

There were only four paired seats and two sleepers . The seats were like sofa sets,rich people rich things!! Those were large and comfortable, it's actually good for travelling . Abir and Aarushi were sitting together. Saanvi di was sitting with Sameer bhai , Aadarsh bhai and Sahil were together. I sat with Sam, she was sitting on the window seat.

I looked at my side, where Abir was sitting with his sister. When his gaze fell on mine, my hand automatically went to my cheek, I could still feel his fingers on it.. He chuckled and smirked, I looked away..

I folded my hand and prayed to God as the bus started. The journey has started in a good note, hopefully we will come all safe and happy..

God, for the first time I am going on a trip without informing Mom, sorry for that. And please make sure she won't get to know about this.. And keep all of us safe and healthy..