25 • Heartbreak

Mishti :)

I locked my suitcase and sat on the floor. After whatever happened today morning, I am really regretting for my words. He was looking hurt, he tried to talk with me for three times after that , but I didn't give him any attention. I should let this things go, the way he reacted to my words, one thing I realized that that day whatever he said, it was in his sleep..

Should I talk to him and forget everything as we are going back today. Now we are in Saanvi di's guest house in Shillong,  which is near to the airport. We will stay here till evening , as our flight is at 8.00 PM .

Siya will directly go to Gujurat, so Sameer bhai will go with her , her flight is at 10.00 PM  .

After coming here, I didn't go out of this room. Even I did my lunch here only with Sam.. I glanced at the watch, it's 3.30PM already. I don't want him to return back  with a sad face. Just because he said something that day , I can't forget everything he did to me before, right?

Taking a deep breath, I opened my door and came out of the room. I was walking on the corridor when some whistles and clap sounds reached my ears..

"So finally, Abir Rajvansh is proposing her girl, " my heart stopped beating for a second when I heard Siya's voice .

I took slow steps towards railing and looked down as I was on the first floor.. My breath fastened when I saw Abir on his knees and Saanvi di was standing in front of him.. All were gathered around them, Sam and Sahil were recording the scene in their respective phones..

Abir forwarded a heart shaped pillow towards her, she held it, keeping her palm over the pillow..

I don't know from where to start actually! You are really special to me, which I have never told to you. You know what , the day my eyes laid on you, I knew you are something different.. The  way you excite me no one do. Everytime I stare into your eyes, I feel like like everything around me is okay! You affect me like no one do! I feel happy around you..My world revolve around you and only you.

He stopped and took a deep breath looking at the ground..

Will you marry me?

I was shocked to the core. I felt like the ground started vanishing beneath me. I took some backsteps and entered in my room. Closing the door from inside I sat on the bed as I felt a sharp pain in my heart..

Whatever I saw didn't feel real to me, but his words took me back. He was confident. He actually meant his every words.

My heart started thumping against my chest, it became  hard for me to breath. I tried to control the tears, but I failed miserably. I clutched the bedsheet tightly, as tears started falling down ..

I don't care if he love someone, but why he do all those things with me? Was that all normal for him? Why did he make me feel special when I was not! My stomach twisted in pain, I palmed my mouth not wanting to cry..

I never wanted to collide with him after coming from Goa , but it happened in regular basis. I never wanted to come close to him, but we ended up coming more closer. I wanted myself to stay away from him, but it actually never happened..

I didn't want to get attached to him, but even after avoiding him from last few days, it didn't help. He has occupied my mind very badly, I can't help.

I wiped my tears harshly and got up. I was never dying to marry him, I still don't!! But for me it's not normal. May be it's normal for him, but not for me.

He keep coming near me, just because he loves to tease me or trouble me? Do all these things just nothing for him?

My mind went back to that day when he got angry on me, when we were in there guest house,he was drunk . He was too angry, is that because he loves someone and he spent the night with me?