46 • Heated arguments

ABIR :)

Finally the most awaited day is here. It's their marriage day. The haldi happened in our respective house, they were not allowed to see each other.. Climbing on the stairs I went upstairs, groom squad are still dancing outside. Bhai did a grand entry sitting on a white horse. Though there is still time to start all the rituals so I came here to take a glance at my best friend.. Her room door was already opened, I stepped inside..

Sitting on the bed, Saanvi was staring at the floor. Sensing my presence she looked up , seeing her puffy eyes I could guess she was crying before some times.. Taking slow steps I went to her and sat down on my kness in front of her.. My breath stuck in my chest, it was special for me but still I just felt my heart aching. She was always so closed to her mom dad and it's the most difficult yet beautiful day of her life.. I placed my palm above her palm and a drop of tear dropped on my knuckles..

"I always dreamt about this day, but when it actually arrived I am just freaking out. I feel like I am losing something, how will I start a new journey leaving everything behind? " she sobbed, I cluched her palm tightly.

"You won't have to leave everything behind, it's still your home and it will always be. You are free to come here whenever you want, even at the midnight. They are still your parents and will always be your first priority, nothing is going to change, " I said trying to calm her.. She nodded her head. Taking a tissue paper I wiped her tears making sure I won't ruin her eye make up.

"You are looking gorgeous, " I said, she smiled in between her sobs..

"Your girl is getting ready in the next room, " she informed me, raising my brows I looked at her biting my tongue

"I came here only to check upon you, " I said giving her a flirtatious smile, she hit my shoulder..

"I am fine, now go to her in case she need any help, " she said, nodding my head I got up and placed a kiss on her crown. Before leaving the room I took a glance of me on the mirror. Blue is her favorite color that's why I choosed a blue Indo-western sherwani..

I stepped inside and glanced at the room

I stepped inside and glanced at the room. My breath hitched seeing my girl getting ready standing in front of a mirror. Pink is my favorite that's why I had bought this lehenga for her and she is looking alluring.. Leaning against the door I stared at her, yesterday incident flashed in front of my eyes.