39 • Hiding things from her

Abir :)

Crossing my both leg, I kept it on the front chair, fixing my gaze on Mishti, who is just talking with a guy, who's Sameer's friend.. Accidentally they bumped with each other and God know from last one hour what they are talking.. The holi party is still going on.. It's almost 1:40 .. Nobody have taken their lunch, even they all have forgotten that they have a stomach, which need to be filled with food.. Here I am starving..

I can't eat anything here because Sahil has spiked everything.. Once I lose my sense I will blabber all the truth.. And I am already hiding the custody things from Mishti, for which I am guilty but I just can't go and tell her something like this when her family has kept it secret.. I had promised her to not hide anything from her.. I had talk with my personal agent, he informed me that Aarav had done his schooling staying in hostel, then why he choosed to stay with his father.. This family is so messed up, I can't even come to any conclusion..

I shifted my attention to Mishti again, these two are still gossiping. I felt like throwing a chair at them.. I clapped to gain her attention but she being she didn't even look at me.. Having no option I called her name loudly and they both snapped at me, I waved my hand at her and gestured to come near me.. Showing me her palm she again got busy with me, making me more annoyed..

Do she know she is looking hell hot today? And me being extra possesive don't like her even talking with someone while she is looking so beautiful to drive any man crazy.. "Mishti, " I said gritting my teeth, nodding her head at me she shifted her attention at him.. I signed.. Finally after some minutes she ended her damn conversation and turned her heel towards me.. But as she took a step, she fell sidewise, I got up from my seat but Sameer's friend held her before she could fall..

His hand was wrapped around her bare belly and one was holding her shoulder, I sighed and again sat down in my previous position.. The way he was holding her I felt uncomfortable, but she's unaffected.. Detaching herself from him, she muttered a thank you and come to me.. I felt like something burning inside me, taking a deep breath I tried to control my oversensitive hormones..

"What happened? " she said being annoyed, making me more angry.. I looked here and there, no one have their eyes towards us.. Holding her wrist I pulled her and made her sit on me, sideways.. "What are you doing? Leave me, anyone will come, " she said, struggling with my arms.. I slipped my one hand around her waist and she stopped pushing my arms knowing her energy will go to drain..

She looked at me and our eyes met.. I slipped my another hand under her pallu and lingered my fingers on her belly, she stiffened at my touch.. Her breath became uneven.. A satisfactory smile crept on my face, I started drawing circle on her ribcage and she closed her eyes.. I pulled her close , she was trying her best to breathe normally.. Burying my face in the crook of her name, I placed a soft kiss their, she squeezed herself..

Holding my collar, she pushed me a little and sat straight on my lap and looked away.. "We are in public place, don't do this thing here, " she stammered, rolling my tongue in my mouth I made her look at me.. "So you want me to do all this while we are alone? " I teased, crimson red colour appeared on her cheek .. My heart was beating fast, only I know how hard it's to resist myself from kissing her luscious soft red lips..

I feel she will forget her own identity if I will do something wild like this, she still need time.. I burrowed my eyes in confusion when she stood up quickly, I turned my head towards my left and found Mom coming towards us... Taking another chair she sat in a safe distance from me.. Mom came and sat beside me on a chair..

"Can I ask you something? " Mom asked to me in a low tone, I gave a simple node..

"What she feels for you? I mean feelings are mutual or still it's one-sided? " she asked, her voice was sounding curious, I smiled slightly and stared at Mishti, who was least interested in our conversation.. She was shipping water, while watching others playing and dancing..