"I'm coming, Dear!" hissed Dave.

Mia slammed herself down and keep him all in. Her fingers massaged his nut sack.

Dave jerked and grunted.

Mia, resting her head nicely on his lap, gulped each drop of his spurting seed. Not a single one was spared. She kept on massaging and sucking even after Dave stopped twitching and stop spraying. A few seconds after the explosion, her mouth massage turned into soft grip though, anticipating his oversensitivity. Soon she sensed his size got reduced, but continued her embrace on it.

Dave grimaces a bit to her palatal touch on his rod, but the noise from the backseat and Mia's persistent stimulation revived him. His oversensitivity dissipated his pole regrew.

"You want me to come again?" Dave teased Mia.

Mia shook her head, already wobbled up and down along his re-erected tent pole. Then a fe seconds later, when she was sure that Dave was fully revived, she took him off of her mouth and straitened up her seating position. She nibbled his ear and whispered, "it's your turn, now!" With that, she straightened her seating on the car seat and lowered the backrest. After refitting her skirt back up,  she stared at the traffic and smiled.

"Spread your legs!" Dave commanded.

"What?" Mia barked, glared at him. Dave could see a faint  smile on her face, though.

"I said, spread your legs!" he repeated.

Mia spread her legs. "Like this?" she coyly asked.

"Wider!"

"I can't!" Mia protested, "my skirt is too tight!"

"Then take off your skirt!"

Mia took the time to do his command, folded her mini skirt tidily, put it on her lap to cover her crotch, and spread her legs all the way. "Like this?"

Dave had a quick look at her position, then, keeping his eyes back to the road, reached to underneath the folded piece of fabric and went straight to her wet watering well.

"Hey!" Mia protested, but did nothing to stop him.

"Your thumb is dirty, you know!" she protested further as she wriggled slowly, as she felt Dave thumb touched her button perched at the lips of her love tunnel.

"You want me to stop?" Dave asked.

Mia cusped Dave's hand from above the folded skirt still covering her crotch, and pressed it firmly against her. "Nope," she hissed, "but I might need to visit my gynecologist lat ..., Shhhh!" She hissed and arched as Dave jab his finger inside her tunnel and stirred the juice.

Mia put her scond hand underneath her folded skirt. With one hand guiding Dave's hand, her other hand then helped him by spreading her tunnel wider. She bent her knees and put and pressed her feet against the car seat. "Dave ...!" She hissed.

"Yes?"

"This is ...," she mumbled, "so nice....!"she continued ,her pelvic bones started to jerk slowly, asking for more grindings.

"Remove your top!" Dave barked.

"But ... Shhhh...!" Mia objected between her hissings, "people will .... Shhhh ...! See me!"

"That's what I want!" Dave barked.

"You pervert!" Mia scolded as she removed her top all the way wriggling to Dave's finger works. "There!" she snapped, throwing her top to the floor, trying her best to keep talking amidst the stimulation "happy ...? Ahhhh...!"

Dave take a quick glimpse at her. She was naked, wriggling like a worm, with only a folded piece of fabric covering her private area. "Nice!" he mumbled. He kept his pace of his fingers. His rod throbbed. "Now shake me!"

"No!" Mia refused. Instead she started kneading her two mountain with one hand. Her other hand joined forces with Dave, both thumbs playing with her love button, both fingers scouring her love tunnel, racing to reach her soft spot.

Dave felt light-headed. His girlfriend was noisy next to him as they both drover her closer and closer to her climax, his rod was itching, asking for some stroke. Involuntarily, his pelvic bones started to move up and down, as if he was humping air. "Damn!" he grunted.

"I'm coming!" suddenly Mia screamed. Her hand squeezed her swollen hill, her legs clasped shut, squeezing her finger and Dave's well inside her flooding well, her torso arched up, leaving only her head and bottom rested on the seat. She moaned as her pelvic jerked violently again and again.

Finally it was over. Mia curled up on her seat facing Dave, chuckled nervously as she sucked her love juice from her and Dave's fingers.

"Can you jerk me?" Dave begged, "I really need to blow!"

"Nope!"

"Why?" Dave asked in frustration.

"You need to calm down, Honey!" Mia said softly.

"Why?" Dave repeated his question dumbly.

"Because," Mia explain with suggestive tone, "I want you to enter me!"

"You want me to pull over?" Dave offered.

"Nope!" Mia refused, "I can sit on you!" she continued coyly.

"I don't think that would be safe," Dave responded.

"I did it once," Mia teased with a playful smile, "with Tony."

"Oh!" Dave exclaimed softly, "I'm not sure I can do that!"

"Oh, don't worry," Mia said as she moved out of her seat and started to cross to the driver seat. "I'll make sure you can!" she said coyly.

Dave gulped as he steadied his grip on the steering wheel.

***