*CLLLASSSHH*

My ears began to ring and I felt a huge gust of wind push me back. I dropped the basket in my hands, trying to put my hands up to my ear.

"What just happened?!"

"HEELLLPP!!"

"Omg, SOMEBODY HELP!"

I could hear screams. My skin felt itchy and uncomfortable. My head hurt. I couldn't help but scream and cry from the sensory overload.

Suddenly, I could hazily see people running in my direction.

There appear to be blood on some of them.

In a matter of an instant, I felt like I couldn't breathe. The market was suddenly filled with people. My head hurt so much.

"Is she okay?"

"She's going crazy!"

"Should we help her?"

I could hear the muffle questions going on around me.

I felt my entire body feel weak, I couldn't breathe, and my eyes began to roll back. I think I was about to pass out..... until someone pulled me up from the crowd.

It was Y/n-ssi.

- Y/N POV -

I asked Haerin-ssi to wait in line while I went to go get avocados.

I wasn't too concerned with leaving her alone in the line since the avocados were just steps away, and I could still see her. It would have taken less than 30 seconds.

I was about to head back.... when suddenly,

*SSSKKKRTTTT*

*BOOOOOMMMMMMM*

I was knocked off my feet and landed on top of someone else.

Once I could get a bit of my senses, I quickly got up from the person and helped them get up.

"What just happened?" The person asked me.

"I don't know," I responded as I tried to get my blurry vision to focus.

My ears were ringing, but I could hear muffled screams. My sight began to come back... and it felt like I was lost from reality for a second.

I couldn't believe the sight in front of me.

A bus and a semi-truck had crashed into the front side of the store.

"HELPPPP!!"

"MY FRIENNNDDD IS BLEEDING OUT! HELP!"

"DOES ANYONE KNOW CPR!?!"

Screams started echoing through the store.

It was a haunting sight.

People were flooding out of the bus emergency exits. There was debris everywhere.

I was frozen.

"Is she okay?"

"She looks crazy...."

"AAHHHHHHHHHH!!" A familiar scream finally dragged me out of the tragedy unfolding in from of me.

"HAERIN!" I whispered to myself.

I began to frantically look for Kang Haerin-ssi. I could hear people making comments about her behavior and I finally caught sight of her.