𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰

"Hey baby." I walked into the compound. Heels in one hand.

"Why haven't you answered my texts?"

"Lay off her cap, she's old enough to go out with her friends without you smothering her"

"Shut it Tony"

He sighed from the other side of the kitchen island.

"Well I was with Wanda and her daughter. Since apparently I can't get any baby action here."

"Really your going to start with this shit again?"

"Well you know when my husband announces to everyone in this compound that he doesn't want kids-at all. I have the right to bring it up."

I sarcastically smiled. Then started heading upstairs towards our shared bedroom.

"I'm not done talking with you Y/n."

"Well I am Steven."

I said as I walked into our bedroom.

"I'm sorry. I-I wasn't thinking about what I said in the moment and I never meant to say it like that. I meant I don't want any kids right now."

"Mhm. Have you ever stopped to think about what you say before you say it?!"

I rolled my eyes at him. And I started taking my clothes off to put my pajamas on.

"Baby. Please. Forgive me. I don't wanna fight."

"You don't wanna fight? Steve we've been fighting for months now! Maybe this isn't working out for us."

"Excuse me? No. Stop it. I will not let you throw 4 years of marriage away."

"Exactly Steve 4 years of being together and you knowing damn well that I wanted kids one day..."

"Your not listening Y/n! I said that I didn't mean to say it like that."

"I should've stayed with.." I mumbled.

"Stayed with who? HUH? Say it Y/n. Say it."

"I should've stayed with Bucky. There happy?"

"Are you kidding me? You can be serious. He cheated on you for the love of God y/n!"

"Yeah but he actually wanted kids with me!"

I snapped back and Steve's eyes were blown black.

I tried to walk past him but he pushed me against our bed and crawled on top of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to help you remember why you belong with me." He whispered

We took a moment to stare into each others eyes. Of course I didn't mean anything I said. I loved Steve, he's my husband and I would never leave him. It's just what he said about not wanting to have kids with me that made me feel insecure.

Then we connected our lips and I rushed to get his shirt off and I threw it to the side. He shoved off the shorts he had on.

Steve leaned down to kiss my neck softly. Making me moan, desperate for more. Steve yanked off my underwear and ran his hands down my smooth skin.

I watched him admire me. But I started getting needy.

"Why does your arguing always turn me on? Hm?" He whispered in my ear.

I pulled him down to kiss me some more. His large hand went around me to undo my bra. Leaving me completely exposed.

He pulled away from me. to look into my eyes once more. I watched as he licked his fingers and reached down to play with my core.