𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 | 𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰

Request from rogersbarber

You sighed as you stared out the window, watching the race of the water droplets against the window.

"Hey, sweetheart," Steve said with a smile, wrapping his arms around your waist as he kissed your temple.

"Hey, handsome..." you say smiling, taking your left hand and running your fingers along the back of his neck.

"I can't believe it's been raining for a week now," he says bummed, you smile before replying.

"That's New York for ya'," you say, he chuckles before kissing your hair.

"Yeah, I just hope Thor's okay. He's been making it rain for a week," Steve replies, you nod your head before speaking.

"Well then that's Thor for ya'," you say smiling, staring into his eyes. He smiles before planting a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Hey, hey none of that, not while your living under my roof," Tony said, walking into the living room.

You and Steve laughed before pulling away, going to sit on the couch.

"Sorry dad, didn't know you were there," you say smiling, he scoffed.

"Yeah, you didn't know I was here, nobody knows I'm here," he said mumbling, as he walked into the kitchen.

You and Steve laughed at your dads childish ways, you leaned against Steve before turning the TV on.

"What are we watching?" Nat said, walking in the living room going to sit on the sofa.

"I don't know yet," you said, she nodded her head before looking at the TV.

"Ooo, we should continue watching Friends." Nat said, you nodded your head before looking up at Steve.

"Wanna finish watching it?" You asked him, he nodded his head before replying.

"Yeah, that's fine," he said, you nodded your head before turning it on.

"I heard Friends," Bucky said, walking into the living room before sitting next to you and Steve.

"Me too," Tony said, coming in with a bowl full of popcorn.

"Ooo, we're watching Friends!" Wanda said, sitting down on the floor next to Tony.

Before you knew it everyone was in the living room, watching Friends together.

"Awe!" You said smiling, as you heard Rachel tell Ross 'he was worth the wait'.

"They're so cute together!" Nat said, as they started kissing.

Everybody nodded there heads, mumbling in agreement.

"You know what I just realized, you and Steve are the 'Ross and Rachel' of our group." Wanda said, everybody nodded their heads, mumbling in agreement as they looked at you two.

"That's sweet but we're not on and off," you said, playing with Steve's fingers over your shoulder.

"No but you guys act like them, I mean Y/n you act and look like Rachel and Steve is a geek like Ross," Wanda said, you covered your mouth before laughing into Steve's chest as he got offended.

"What? I am not!" He said, everybody looked at him with a 'really?' look on there faces as he declined.

"wha- I am not-" "Steve, it's okay man!" Bucky said, patting him on the shoulder as he cut him off.

"But I'm not!" Steve said, you laughed before speaking.

"Honey, you are but it's adorable!" You said, he smiled at you as he spoke.

"Really?" He said, you nodded your head before planting a quick kiss on his nose.

"Yes, handsome," you said smiling, he smiles at you before planting a sweet kiss on your lips.

"See, he's her lobster!" Wanda said, you laughed against Steve's lips before pulling away, causing Steve to laugh.

Everyone laughed at Wanda's statement before continuing to watch tv.

Everyone laughed at the tv, as the six of them poked ugly naked guy.

"Oh my God, remember he used to be cute naked guy?" You said looking at Nat, she nodded her head before speaking.

"Yeah, it's a shame they never showed his face before he gained all that weight," she said, you laughed before nuzzling your head into Steve's chest trying to get warm.

You grabbed the big blanket next to you, covering up you and Steve, as you were cold.

You chuckled against Steve's chest, as you felt his hand go under your shirt and lightly tickle your stomach.

You knew this was his way of being innocently vulnerable with you, you smiled as he kissed your cheek.

"I love you, my sweet girl," he whispers you smile, looking at him.

"I love you too, handsome," you whisper back, he smiled at you before kissing your forehead.

You happily sigh 'this is home...' you thought.