𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 | 𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰

Warnings: talk about death, long chapter, dark.

A/n: Hello my gorgeous babes, I'm glad to be back and writing again! I hope y'all enjoy this one shot I did my best! ❤️

---

{Y/n's POV}

I grunted as I kept fighting hydra agents, today we had a mission at the hydra base.

"Sweetheart, go on the roof with Tony!" Steve said, I rolled my eyes as I smacked one of the hydra agents with my fist making them pass out on the ground.

"I'm fine down here, Steve!" I said, before going where Natasha was.

"I got her Steve, she's fine!" Nat said, while we were shooting the agents outside of the base.

"Yeah; she can take care of herself cap after all she's my daughter!" Tony said arrogantly, I smiled before speaking into the ear piece.

"Yup, you forget I'm a Stark!" I said jokingly, Steve rolled his eyes as he came running up to me.

"Just because you can doesn't mean you should, I'm trying to protect you!" Steve said, before smacking one of the agents with his shield not taking his eyes off of me.

"Ugh Steve when are you gonna get it through your head that I'm a grown woman and can take care of myself!" I said, he rolled his eyes.

Before anymore words could be exchanged between me and Steve, Nat interrupted our conversation.

"Y/n, behind you!" She yelled through the ear piece, I immediately jumped into Steve's arms, making me spin and kick the hydra agent causing him to fall to the ground.

Steve put me back on the ground, before putting his hands on his hips.

"See, what did I tell you?" He said, I rolled my eyes before responding.

"You were distracting me" I said, before running off to handle more.

"Cap it's time we need to go inside!" Tony said, I spoke into the ear piece before Steve could say anything.

"I'll go inside!" I yelled into the ear piece, before handling the last hydra agent outside.

"No, Y/n!" Steve said into the ear piece, I rolled my eyes before running towards the base.

"I can do it, Steve!" I said, before entering the base.

"Y/n, no wait for me!" Steve said, I took out my ear piece and threw it in the snow.

"Steve...she went in" Nat said in fear, Steve came running up to where Nat was and saw my ear piece on the ground.

"You've gotta be shittin' me, I told her no!" He said in fear before running into the base.

{Steve's POV}

I ran into the hydra base and saw Y/n passed out on the ground, I immediately ran up to her and held her in my arms.

"Y/n, sweetheart wake up!" I said, while stroking her hair.

"Look at you, worried about this one girl...after Peggy I didn't think you would ever fall in love again." Bucky said, my head immediately shot up.

I carefully placed down Y/n before standing up, my heart dropped when I saw that it was Bucky.

"Did you do this to her, Buck?" I asked, a shit eating grin spread across his face.

"Just following orders, Steve." He said, I shook my head.

"I've been doing everything I can to save you-" before I could finish Bucky interrupted me.