𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 | 𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰

Warnings: none, just lots of fluff.

A/n: This is made in honor of Steve's Birthday, happy birthday to the love of my life!🥹💙

{Y/n's POV}

I woke up extra early to get everything ready, I went downstairs and made everybody get up to help me set up Steve's Birthday decorations.

"Ugh, why do we have to do this?" Tony groaned as him and Bucky started hanging up the 'happy birthday' sign.

"You know dad, for a grown man you do complain a lot." You said as you and Nat were throwing the air filled balloons all over the ground spreading them out everywhere.

"I'm just sayin' cap has had many birthday's, why don't we leave the old man alone for this one." He said as him and buck jumped down from the ladder.

You crossed your arms and gave him the look, he put his hands up in defeat as he continued to help with the decorations.

"Oh c'mon Tony, I think it's nice that Y/n does something for him every year." She says as you and her hang up the streamers on the ceiling.

"See, at least somebody agrees dad." You said as you jumped down from the ladder. "I think Y/n just wants to get some." Sam said as he drank water.

You rolled your eyes as you moved the ladder over to the other corner in the dining room and hung up more streamers.

"Guys c'mon! You know I do it because I love him." You said as you jumped down from the ladder, Sam grabbed the ladder from you putting it up.

"Ahh, we're finally done." You said as you put your hands on your hips and admired the work y'all just did.

"Wow, he's gonna love it Y/n!" Nat says as she squeezes your shoulders in a friendly manner, you looked at her and smiled.

"I hope so, oh I have to wake him up in 2 hours." You said as you looked at your watch. "Two hours?! Why not now?" Bucky asked.

"Because he didn't get enough rest last night." You said as you filled a glass up with water, everyone looked at you with their arms crossed and their eyebrow raised.

"What?" You said before putting your cup down. "It wasn't me, he just couldn't sleep...that's all." You mumbled, Natasha came up to you and lifted your head so she could see your neck.

"Ah hah! A hickey!" She says as she moves your hair that was covering it, you quickly moved away from her making sure to cover the hickey back up. "Okay, so it may have been me.." you said.

"If it makes y'all feel better, I'll go get him up now." You said as you walked over to the room.

Everyone laughed, as you walked over to you and Steve's bedroom. You slowly walked in as you tried not to make any noise, as Steve was a light sleeper.

You walked in and saw him peacefully sleeping on his left side, you smiled at your sleeping husband. You walk over to his side of the bed and lightly touched his face, he opened his eyes and immediately smiled when he saw you.

"Hi baby girl." He said as he closed his eyes once again, leaning into your touch, you smiled even more. "Happy birthday, handsome." You said in a whisper as you smiled, he looked at you and he immediately reached his hands out to hold you.

You gave in an laid down on his chest, you put your face in the crook of his neck. As you breathed in his scent your entire body relaxed into his touch, he kissed the top of your head.

"What have you been up to, sweetheart?" He says as he sits y'all up, you straddle his lap and bury your face in the crook of his neck.

"What's wrong, pretty girl?" He asked you as he rubbed your back, you shook your head. You looked up at him with a smile, he kissed your cheek.

"Thank you," he said as he caressed your face with his thumb, you cocked your head to one side in confusion.

"For what, I didn't do anything?" You said. "Your the only one who's loved me for Steve Rogers, not Captain America." You and Steve have known each other since 1942 before he came Captain America. You've been in love with him ever since you met him, you smiled at his words, you put your hand on his face as you kissed his nose.

"Well to be fair, you were extremely adorable when your were smaller." You said, you both chuckled at your words. He stared at your face as he moved your hair to the side.

"Your my everything, you know that right?" He said, you nodded your head as you smiled. He smiled before he leaned in an kissed you.

----

As you both walked out the room and everybody screamed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screamed at Steve, he smiled.

"Thanks guys, y'all didn't have to do this." He said. "It was Y/n's idea." Nat said, he looked down at you with a smile. "Really?" He said, you smiled at him before you got on your tippy toes and kissed him.

"Alright! Alright, enough!" Tony said, you and Steve broke the kiss laughing. "Oh cmon! They're in love Tony!" Natasha said. "Yeah but that's my daughter and an old man!" He said in a playful manner.

"Oh, Tony!" Steve said, everyone laughed at them two. "Your lucky I'm not insulted right now." Steve said in a playful manner, making you giggle.

"Oh it's okay babe, I still love you!" You said as you put your hand on his stomach, Steve gave Tony the "see" look.

"Oh whatever, she's just biased because she's your wife." He said in a playful manner, everyone laughed.

"Oh and uh baby, just so you know I have two presents for you. One you get to open tonight at Tony's party for you and the other you get to have later tonight in the room." You whispered into his ear, his face went red as he stared at you with wide eyes making you giggle.