𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 [𝐩𝐭. 𝐈] | 𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔯𝔟𝔢𝔯

Warnings: smut, the reader is in college, laurel doesn't exist but Jacob does.

A/n: hello babes, I'm back! I hope you enjoy the story!!❤️

---

"Mom, do I have to go?" You asked, she nodded her head as she continued to pack.

"Yes, Y/n. Andy planned this trip for all of us, your gonna go." She said, you groaned before plopping face first on her bed.

"Look, I know it's difficult seeing me with somebody who's not your dad. The least you can do is give him a chance, it won't be the end of the world." She said, as she sat on the bed. You turned over on your back before replying.

"I wanna get along with him, but he doesn't like me. The only reason why I'm doing college at home is because I didn't want to leave you alone and I actually wanted to give him a chance but he's been a complete asshole to me." You said, she lightly chuckled before replying.

"I'll talk to him about that, but can you please go try again...for me?" She asks, you look at her before playfully rolling your eyes.

Your mom and Andy have been together for two years and ever since he met you he's been super cold and rude towards you.

You don't know what you did to make him hate you so much, you were really nice to him when you first met him.

"Fine, but only because I love you," You said, she laughed before giving you a hug.

"Alright, now get out of here!" She said playfully, you laughed before jumping off her bed and going into the kitchen.

"Hey Andy," You said with a smile, he looked at you with a blank stare before replying.

"Hey, Y/n." He said, before going back to drinking his beer.

"Umm, mom wants to know when your ready to go," You asked, he rolled his eyes before replying.

"We're leaving at 11:00," he said harshly, you nodded you head uncomfortably while walking backwards before slowly turning your heels, walking back to your bedroom.

"Ugh, the nerve of that guy," you said to yourself, you deeply sighed before plopping down on your bed and getting under the covers.

You looked at the time as the clock read 9:00 a.m., we had to get up early to make sure we had packed everything and since you were ready to go, you had a good two hours to sleep until we had leave.

You happily sighed as you got cozy into your covers, then after a while you slowly started drifting off to sleep.

[Andy's POV]

I sighed as I looked at the time, it was only 10:00 a.m. and we needed to leave in an hour.

"Hey babe, have you seen Y/n?" I asked her, she looked at me before replying.

"Yeah she's in her room," she said with a smile, I smiled at her before replying.

"Okay, thank you," I said before, walking down the hall towards her bedroom.

Once I made it to her bedroom door, I knocked once but I didn't get a reply.

I call out her name and still didn't get a response, I slowly opened up her bedroom door to find the lights off and her peacefully sleeping.

A smile spreads across my face as I see her sleeping.

'God, she's so gorgeous' I thought to myself, I closed the door before walking up to her and sitting down next to her on the edge of the bed.