𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 | 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔰

Warnings: none.

Disclaimer: I do not own the lyrics to this song - which are in italic - and belong to the people John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John.

---

You sighed as you played with your fingers, looking out into the audience seeing thousands of people chattering.

"Oh God, I don't know why I led you talk me into doing this play Chris!" You said, he chuckled before replying.

"You'll do great, I wouldn't have asked if I knew you wouldn't do well!" He said, you nodded your head before replying.

"Yeah, okay, okay I can do this!" I said, he smiled before nodding his head in agreement.

Through out high school you and Chris have been doing school plays, but every time you guys perform you always get nervous and end up regret doing them.

You guys have been acting in the play for over an hour, you guys were performing Grease.

"Okay, it's time!" One of the crew members said, you and Chris nodded before going out there.

...

"Hey, there's Zuko!" Sonny yelled, they all walked up to him.

"You gotta be kidding, man!" Doody yelled, as they walked up to him.

"Hey, what is this? Halloween?" Sonny said.

"While you tools were out stealing hubcaps, i lettered in track." He said.

"I can't believe it. Danny Zuko turned jock?" Doody said.

"That's right, I did." He said.

"What you doing? Deserting us?" Sonny said.

"Well, you guys can't follow a leader all your lives, can you?" He said.

"Oh come on guys, you know you mean a lot to me, it's just that Sandy does, too and I'm gonna do anything I can to get her, that's all." He said.

Sonny looked off to the side, eyes widening as you showed up causing all of them to whistle at you.

"Tell me about it, stud." You say, before taking a puff of your cigarette.

He looked at you in disbelief.

...

"I got chills, they're multiplying...and I'm losing control." He sang. You cover your mouth trying not to laugh under all the pressure.

"Cause the power, your supplying...it's electrifying!" he sang, falling to your feet.

You look at everybody, with a smile trying not to laugh as they're all staring at you.

"Your better shape up," you sang, lightly pushing his shoulder with your heel causing him to stand up.

"Cause I need a man...and my heart is set on you," you sang, turning around and pushing him back with your pointer finger.

"You better shape up...your better understand," you sang, smirking as he watched your ass move as he followed after you.

"To my heart I must be true," you sang, turning around as you put your arm over his shoulder.

"Nothing left, nothing left for me to do," he sang.

"Your the one that I want," you both sang.

"Oh-oh honey!" You both sang with a smile.

"The one that I want," you both sang.

"Oh-oh honey!" You sang before lightly chuckling, causing Chris to chuckle.

"The one that I want, oh-oh the one I need, oh yes indeed!" You sang, smiling.

...
"If your filled with affection, your too shy to convey...meditate in my direction," you sang.

"Feel your way..." you sang, as you ran your hands down your body.

"Wow!" Chris yelled, falling to the ground. Your smirk as you see him start walking towards you.

"I better shape up...cause you need a man." He sang, following after you.

"I need a man...who can keep me satisfied," you sang, dragging out the last note.

"I better shape up...if I'm gonna prove" he sang.

"You better prove...that my faith is justified," you sang dragging out the last note.

"Are you sure?" He sang, you smiled.

"Yes, I'm sure down deep inside..." you both sang.

"Your the one that I want...oh-oh honey!" You both sang.

"the one that I want...oh-oh honey!"

'the one that I want...oh-oh the one I need, oh yes indeed!" You both sang.

"Your the one that I want...oh-oh honey!" You both sang.

"the one that I want...oh-oh honey!"

'the one that I want...oh-oh the one I need, oh yes indeed!" You both sang.
...

"You did it!" Chris yelled with excitement, you smiled before replying.

"That was unbelievable!" You said, he smiled as he stared into your eyes.

You smiled before kissing him on the cheek, walking backstage to talk to everybody.