𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 | 𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰

I woke up hearing Steve coughing, I look to my left and see him sitting up, his face is red, sweat dripping off of him as he coughed. I sat up before putting my hands on his face.

"Hey, your burning up" I say he shakes his head humming as his eyes close leaning into my touch. He puts his hands on both of my wrists humming as my lips connect to his forehead checking if he's running a fever.

"Your burning up, babe" he shakes his head hugging me, laying us back down before getting on top of me. "Steve as much as I would love to stay here with you like this we can't you need to take some medicine." He whimpers before placing his head in the crook of my neck humming at the smell of my perfume.

"You smell so good, princess" I lightly chuckle before rubbing his back. "Can we stay here for five more minutes?" He says nasally, I sigh before playing with his hair.

"No we can't, I have to get you medicine okay?" He kisses my collarbone before getting off of me. I get up before taking his hand and walking downstairs to the living room.

Once we're downstairs everyone is in the living room watching Tony and Bruce play chess.

"Hey Bruce, do we have any medicine? Steve is sick." Bruce nods his head before getting up and walking towards the kitchen. Steve rolls his eyes. "I'm not sick, I'm fine'd" Tony shoots him a look. "When you put a D at the end of fine...your not fine" Steve glares at him.

"I'm not sick, okay getting sick is for weaklings-it's for pansies" I look at him before putting my hand on his face, he closes his eyes leaning into my touch.

"What do you feel, sweetheart?" He asks, his eyes still closed, I sigh before lightly smacking my lips.

"I just feel you Steve...your sick" he sighs before putting his forehead against my shoulder. "Steve nobody thinks that your a pansy, we do think you need a tissue though" Nat said, I grab a tissue handing it to him.

Bruce hands me two ibuprofen before sitting back down. "Here come take them" I say while walking both of us towards the kitchen to get him water.

"Here" I say handing him the two white pills. "They're huge; what if I choke on them?" I lightly chuckle before sighing. "You can get shot, thrown across the room and have your mind warped but you can't take two pills?" I say lightly chuckling.

"Can you take them...for me?" He immediately puts them into his mouth before drinking water swallowing them both.

"Thank you, babe" I say smiling he musters up a small smile before closing his eyes putting his head on my chest.

"Okay let's go lay down, baby" I say walking us towards the room. Once I lay him down he closes his eyes putting the blankets over him.

"You need sl-" before I could finish my sentence I heard soft snores coming from his lips, I smile before quietly leaving the room to go to the kitchen to make Steve some soup.

"Guys don't go near Steve until he's better please, I don't want you guys to get sick too" My voice faltering as I walked past them.

"Got it boss" They all say in unison, I smiled before making Steve his soup. "Y/n, for training are we going to do groups today?" Bucky asked as they all walked into the kitchen. "No training today I'm taking care of Steve but dad if you want your welcome to train them today" Tony shook his head.

"I can't sweetheart, sorry" I shook my head as I leaned against the counter. "Don't worry about it, I think we all deserve a day off" I said lightly chuckling everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"I need to get this to Steve, love you guys!" I said walking towards the bedroom.

"Love you too!" Everyone spoke.

I walk into the room and see Steve peacefully sleeping wrapped up in the blankets. He looks so adorable, I almost didn't want to wake him up.

I lightly sat down on the edge of the bed carefully setting down the cup. "Steve, baby, wake up" I said running my fingers across his forehead.

I lightly press my forehead to his noticing his fever is calming down. "You need to eat" I whispered.

"I can try but I'm not hungry" he said sitting up, he grabbed the cup from my hands before drinking the soup.

He looks at me, his eyes dancing around my face before smiling. "What?" I ask smiling, he puts his hand on my face.

"Your so pretty, I wish I could kiss you" I smile before kissing his hand, he lays back down pulling me down with him.

"Lay with me princess, I can't sleep without you" I lightly laugh as he lays on my chest. We both close our eyes as we dozed off.

ꕥꕥꕥ

author's note:

author's note:

Hello my lovelies, yes I also posted this on my other book but I decided to post it on here as well because I really like it!💕