I'm Running Out Of Title Ideas...(17)

(Zib's POV)

I was exploring the Mystery Shack when I heard Dib whisper something. I froze. 'Did he just say he's falling in love with Zim?!' I thought to myself. I peak my head around the corner to see him blushing as Zim walked up to him. 'Ewwwww' I thought. "Dib Human!!" Zim yells. "Why are you acting so strange!?" Zim says in a demanding way. "I'm not acting strange!!" Dib yells at Zim. "STOP YELLING!!!" Gaz yells causing them to both jump. Zim walks away and I hear Dib sigh and start walking in my direction. I immediately dart to the floor in front of the TV and pretend to be watching what ever the old man and GIR was watching. "So what was the yelling about?" I ask as I watch the duck on the TV investigating a crime scene. "Zim thinks I'm acting strange." Dib says. "You kinda are Dib, heck even Zim is being weird." I say. "How is Zim being weird?" Dib asks in what almost sounded like concern. "He's not trying to take over the earth or destroy humanity." I say looking at Dib with a look saying 'Did you really have to ask that question'. "Whatever I'm going to see what Dipper is doing." He says before leaving the room. "So kid." I jump at the voice of the old man who I completely forgot was in the room. "What kinda stuff did you overhear when you were spying on those two earlier?" He asks, I look at him confused. "Yeah Zib man what was Mastah and Mary talking about?!" GIR says smiling. "I didn't even hear that much of the conversation ok." I lie as I storm out of the room.

(Mabel's POV)

I was sitting on my bed with Waddles when Zim walked in. "Mabel Human!" He says. "Oh hey Zim, want to join me and Waddles on today's issue of May May and the Hog?!" I shout as he stands in the doorway. "Will there be any cameras involved?" The alien looks at me with a bit of concern. "No silly, all that will be heard is your voice. " I tell him. He walks over and sits on the bed next to me. "Good morning everyone and welcome back to May May and The Hog!!" I say happily "Today we have a very special guest host with us, his name is Zim and he is visiting Gravity Falls for the summer!!!" I say excitedly. "Zim say something." I whisper to the alien. Zim takes a moment to think of something before deciding on "I AM ZIM!!!" in his loudest voice.