Deal? (10)

(3rd POV)

A kid sat alone in what used to be a timeline. "I'm alone, yet again,and it's all that stupid Zim's fault!" The kid says in between tears. The kid closes his eyes only to open them and find himself somewhere else. Now surrounded in a black and white version of a small room. "What..." the figure begins to say confused. "Well I wouldn't say you're alone Half Breed."
A voice says from behind the hybrid. "Who,what, how?!" The confused hybrid kid shouts as he stares at the floating triangle. "Oh the names Bill Cipher." The creature now known as Bill says. "You're name is Dib or was it Zim?" Bill asks confused about what this kids name was. "Well I would say its kinda like both." The kid says awkwardly. "Hmmm well you said you were lonely right?" Bill asks the confused kid. "Yeah." The kid replies. "Well how about you and I make a little deal?" Bill says looking at his hand. "Depends on this deal." The hybrid boy says. "Well I will help you find a way out of this place ,if you help me with a little problem of my own." Bill says circling him. "So is it a deal?" Bill says stopping holding out his hand as blue flames surround it. The boy stands there a moment before accepting and shaking Bill's hand. "Deal!" he says.

 "Deal!" he says

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.