Friend Or Foe (14)

(3rd POV)

Deep in the forest a portal appears allowing a figure to step trough.

(Mabel's POV)

I watched as GIR launched Jeff the gnome out of his head towards the forest. "FREEDOOOOOMMMMM..." I hear him scream as he disappears into the trees. "Thanks for letting the gnome free GIR." I tell the little robot as I hand him a big rainbow lollipop. He smiles and runs inside with it.

(The Next Morning)

Today was a busy day in the Mystery Shack so we had to help out with the guests. I was busy planning with Gaz what would be the best way to get Zim and Dib together. When the door opens and a strange kid walks in.

(HERE'S Zib BTW)

He wore a dark hot pink hoodie, had light green skin and had a lot of the same features as Dib

He wore a dark hot pink hoodie, had light green skin and had a lot of the same features as Dib. He noticed I was starting at him and awkwardly smiled  as he walked over. "Uh hi." He says. He even kinda sounded like Dib. "Hi" I say. Suddenly GIR runs in and stops in front of the strange kid. GIR looks up at him for a moment before screaming "ZIB MAN!!!!". The strange kid suddenly looked nervous as his eyes darted around the room. "GIR stop running off!" I hear Dib yell. As soon as Dibs eyes met the strange kids eyes Dib froze. "Mary look it's the Zib man." GIR says pointing to the kid. "Mabel ,Gaz  and GIR get away from him!!" Dib finally yells. "What why!?" I ask. "Just get behind me ok!" He says in a scared tone. Me gaz and GIR listen to Dib and he then tells us to run. "Dib we aren't going anywhere until you explain what is going on. " Gaz says annoyed. Suddenly Zim walks in and freezes at the sight of the kid. "YOU!!!!" Zim hisses as he points to the kid. Dib grabs Zim and holds him back. "Zim wait I know Zib tried to possibly wipe out our timeline but there's gotta be a reason why he's here now." Dib says. "Dibs right Zim,I am here for a reason." The one Dib called Zib says.