Zib and Bill (15)

(3rd POV)

Zib smiles a wicked smile. "Dibs right Zim, I am here for a reason. " Zib says. "AND THATS BECAUSE IM HERE TO KILL YOU FOR RUINING MY LITTLE OPERATION!!!" Zib says as the PAK on the back of his head opens and the spider like legs come shooting out at Zim. The legs stop just before hitting Zim as a laugh is heard from somewhere nearby. Everything in the room suddenly turns black and white. "What the?!" Dib yells. "Oh boy..." Mabel begins to say with a scared tone. "Well if it isn't Shooting Star." Bill says appearing beside Zib. "Dude I was in the middle of something!" Zib yells at Bill. "FLOATING DORITO MAN!!!!!!" GIR yells causing Bill to slowly turn around. "Uhhhh" Bill says with an uncomfortable look in his eye.

(Bill's POV)
'Not this thing again' I thought to myself. "Well if it isn't the weird dog thing who freed me." I say trying not to sound uncomfortable. Suddenly something bites my side and I noticed the dog creature was trying to eat me."AHHHH GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!!!" I screamed.

(Dib's POV)

I watch as GIR falls on the ground as the floating dorito vanishes. "KIDS ARE YOU OK!!!" Ford yells as he rushes in with pepper spray. Dipper and Stan stand behind him with weapons. "Where's Bill!!!" Stan yells. "Oh he left." Mabel says. "What why?" Dipper says confused. "GIR tried eating him." Mabel says with a chuckle. "That thing was the Bill thing?!" Zim screams. "Yes it was." Ford says. "How is that thing a threat!!" Zim shouts. "What matters is GIR managed to scare him off." Dipper says. "So who's that kid?" Stan ask pointing at Zib. "Oh yeah Zib's here..." I say under my breath. Zim lunges at Zib and tackles him to the ground before Zib could even react. "ZIM SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU IN THAT STUPID PLACE!!!" Zim screams. Zib throws Zim off of him and his PAK legs emerge causing him to look taller. "Oh yeah well because if you everything I worked for is gone!" Zib hisses at Zim. "Mastah please don't fight the Zib Man." GIR says in his whiny voice. The Irken and ikren-human hybrid look at GIR. Zib lowers himself to the ground and the PAK legs return to the pack. Zim does the same. "Your only lucky GIR is making this impossible to do right now. " Zim hisses as he stomps away.