Zim (3)

(Note: So this takes place about a day after Dib leaves for Gravity Falls and a day before he arrives)

(Zim's POV)

I went to start my plan on taking over this filthy dirt ball of a planet. I started to set everything up only to stop because it suddenly felt like something was missing. 'But what could...THE DIB HUMAN!' I suddenly realized. 'It feels like something's missing cause the human isn't here to try and stop me.' I thought. 'But I don't have to worry about my plans getting foiled by him.' I thought confused why I wanted the Dib to burst through the front door to stop me any moment now. Suddenly the door burst open I looked to see that it was only GIR returning from his walk to the taco place. "Hiya Mastah!!!" GIR yells when he spots me. "GIR you know how the Dib isn't going to be here to stop us for a while?" I ask my 'SIR Unit'. "Wait MARY IS GONE!!!?" GIR yells dropping his bag of tacos on the floor. Why he calls the Dib, Mary I have no clue. "Yes GIR he is." I tell him preparing myself for the tantrum that was coming any second now. As if on cue GIR begins screaming and crying while rolling around on the floor. It then dawned on me the Dib mentioned going to a place called Gravity Falls. "Computer!!" I yell. "What." It responds. "Where is this Gravity Falls?" I ask. A map appears in front of me causing GIR to stop freaking out and run over."Ooooo." He says looking at the map. "Computer transfer this map to the voot." I say as I begin to head to the lab with GIR following close behind. "ARE WE GOING ON A TRIP MASTAW?!" GIR shouts. "Yes GIR we are." I tell the robot. "YAY!!!!" he screams from excitement. "Don't think you can escape from Zim that easily Dib Beast." I say with a mischievous grin as I get in the ship and start flying to Gravity Falls.