Thoughts and Feelings (16)

(Dib's POV)

The next morning I woke up to Zib's face inches from mine. "AHHH DUDE WHAT THE HECK!!!?" I Scream falling out of the bed. Zib just chuckles and walks out of the room. 'Rude.' I think as I grab my glasses and then head downstairs. I immediately freeze when I see Zim wearing the sweater Mabel made him. I felt my cheeks warm up as I saw the sweater was bit big on him. 'He look's so cute.' I think but immediately shake my head after realizing what I just thought. 'WAIT NO, ZIM'S AN EVIL ALIEN TRYING TO TAKE OVER EARTH AND MY ENEMY' I told myself. I walked into the kitchen grabbed me a plate of pancakes and scarfed them down before Zim could steal them this time. I watch as the little alien walks in grabs him a plate with probably 7 pancakes on it and sits down across the table from me. I stare at him blushing again. "Eh?" He says. "Dib Stink?" He looks at me confused. I suddenly snapped out of the weird trance and get up leaving the confused alien there. 'What is wrong with me, why do I suddenly feel like I want to....' I begin to think before it hits me. "Am I falling in love with Zim?" I whisper to myself as I look back towards the kitchen.

(Zim's POV)

I was sitting at the table in the kitchen eating those pancake things when I noticed the Dib human was staring at me. "Eh?" I say looking at him confused. "Dib Stink?" I say which suddenly snaps him out of whatever he was thinking about. I watch as he just gets up and leaves with his face pink. 'Something is off about the Dib Human.' I thought as I went back to eating my pancake things.