DOOM!!! (7)

(While Zim was inside the Mystery Shack GIR was on his own little adventure. 3rd POV)

GIR tried waiting patiently for his master by the ship but soon got bored and decided to explore. GIR suddenly comes across a clearing and gasps as he spots an outstretched hand. "Ooooo somebody wants a hand shake!!!" GIR yells as he runs over and shook the mysterious hand.

Suddenly a mischievous laughter fills the clearing and light begins to peak through the cracks in the arm

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Suddenly a mischievous laughter fills the clearing and light begins to peak through the cracks in the arm. "Ooooooo." GIR says entranced by everything. "Well Well Gravity Falls it is good to..." The figure that was now fully visible begins to say until its eye lands on GIR. "...be back." It finishes its sentence as it just stares at GIR confused yet intrigued. "What the heck are you supposed to be." It says pointing to GIR. "HI MR. FLOATING DORITO MAN!!!!" GIR yells causing the creature to jump back from surprise. "You're an interesting little fella ,that's for sure..." it says coming to be eye level with GIR. "Listen ummm weird dog thing ummm did you uhh free me?" It asks. GIR just violently shakes his head up and down. "Ok ok chill will you kid...wait are you even a kid?" It begins to question if this is even happening to begin with. Suddenly GIRs ear perks up and he begins to use his jetpack feet and zooms away. "Now I have seen a lot of weird things in my life, but that thing...that thing has got to be one of the weirdest things I have seen." The creature says to itself before vanishing.

" The creature says to itself before vanishing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.