Your Doing WHAT?!(1)

(Note this all takes place a year after the events of the movie and the events of the Pine's twins adventures in Gravity Falls.)

(3rd PoV)

Professor Membrane sighs as he opens the door to his sons room. "Son?" He says to a half asleep boy. Dib who had fallen asleep at his desk watching the multiple cameras around Zims house sits up and looks at his father with a sticky note stuck on his face. "What..Oh hey dad." Dib says still half asleep. The Professor is quiet a moment before he finally speaks up."I was thinking about your whole obsession..." he begins. "YOU FINALLY BELIEVE ME?!" Dib shouts excitedly. "No son...I'm sending you to a place that I think would allow you to focus on more important things." Membrane continues. "WAIT WHAT!!" Dib yells confused. "Its a nice little town called Gravity Falls. " He says. "I'm beginning to think you're problem with all this nonsense is because you stay cooped up in here and don't get out in nature enough. " He explains. "Dad Its not nonsense, Zim is an alien ,you saw him out of disguise!!!" Dib starts yelling at his dad. "And no it wasn't a dream cause if it was how would that thing be here?" Dib says pointing to Clembrane peaking in through the open door. "Son I have no clue how that thing came to be ,but what I do know that was too crazy to be real." Membrane reassures his son. Dib facepalms at his dad's words. "Now pack your bags son, your leaving as soon as you get home from skool today. " The Professor says as he leaves the room. "Wait... WHAT?!" Dib yells after realizing what his dad just said and nearly falls out of the chair.

(At Skool)

"Dib your late!" Ms.Bitters yells at Dib as he walks into the classroom. "Even Zim was here before you for once." She says as she points to Zim who was sitting at his desk balancing a ruler on his upper lip. Dib sighs and heads to his seat. "Ok class today is the last day of skool before summer break." Ms.Bitters says with a bit of a less annoyed tone than usual. "Now let's talk about how the universe is still doomed. " she growls.

(After Skool)

Dib leaves skool and begins heading home when an all to familiar voice screams "DIB STINK!!". Zim runs and jumps in front of the 13 year old. "What do you want Zim?" Says an annoyed Dib. "You've been ignoring the AMAZING ZIM,all day so what gives Dib Thing?" Zim says. "Like I'd tell you anything Zim." Dib mumbles, but apparently the alien still heard him. "BUT I AM ZIM!!!" Zim shouts. "Ok fine Zim if you really want to know I'll tell you!" Dib shouts at the irken. "My dad's making me spend my summer break in a town called Gravity Falls." Dib tells the alien. Zim stops walking along side Dib as he realizes that means there won't be anyone to stop his plans. The irken grins mischievously. Dib had already reached his house at this point and had walked in his front door before he realized Zim had stopped following him.

(LATER)

"Ah my boy child, are you ready for a summer away from all this stuff about aliens and ghosts." The Professor says as he finishes loading Dibs bags onto the bus heading to Gravity Falls. Dib just rolled his eyes in response to his dad's comment. "Oh and your sister is joining you." Membrane says as he grabs Gaz and shoves her onto the bus. "Wait WHAT?!" She shouts looking up from the gameslave she was playing on. "Oh yeah and you don't need this where your going." He says grabbing Gaz's gameslave and handing it over to Clembrane. Gaz just stands there with a face of shock and disbelief that he just dared take her gameslave before stomping to the back of the bus where she sat in a corner planning her revenge. "Goodbye kids have fun." Membrane yells as the bus drives away.