Twenty

Daciana recognized every place they stepped on as they headed towards the pack house. Her father was the Beta when she still lived with them. They lived in the pack house so she remembered every detail of the place.

It still looked the same as it was sixteen years ago when she lived here.

They where ushered into the house by a man who introduced himself as the Gamma. They were asked to sit in the large living room where some other werewolf Alphas and Lunas were with their Betas and Gammas.

Daciana sat down in between Alex Brian. Drake sat next to Brian still carrying Alana.

They sat for a few minutes just watching the other werewolf pups playing around before the Alpha of the pack came in with his Luna who was holding a baby.

"Welcome Alpha Alexander. Am so glad you could make it." The Alpha said giving Alex a handshake. "Is this your Luna?" He asked looking at Daciana.

"Yes Alpha Phil." Alex replied. Daciana stared at the man Alpha Phil. Though she didn't recognize him, she knew he was the previous Alpha's son.

When she still lived here, the previous Alpha, Peter had a son Phil. Phil was ten years old when she left this pack. He was all grown up now.

"Am Daciana." She said hoping for Phil not to recognize her. She didn't want to meet or befriend anyone from her past.

"Nice to meet you. But have we met before?" Phil asked.

"No, I don't think so." Daciana said giving him a tight lip smile.

"Okay. This is my Luna, Sharon and our son Elliot." Phil said.

Alex introduced his Beta and Gamma and his daughter too.

"My Beta will be here shortly. Am sure you already met my Gamma." Phil said referring to the guy who had earlier led them inside.

"We did." Alex replied.

Phil and Sharon excused themselves and Daciana breath a sigh of relief.

"I don't want to meet his Beta. Chances are he may be my father as he was the Beta when I was still here." Daciana whispered to Alex who patted her head.

"It's better to face them and confront them rather than just running away." He said to her.

"Momma I yant cukis!" (Momma I want cookies) Alana said tugging the hem of her mother's jacket.

"Oh I left the bag in the car. I should go bring it." Daciana said to Alex who gave her the keys. He wanted to go with her but Phil might return any minute so he asked Brian to go with them.

Daciana took Alana by the hand outside with Brian following them. On their way, a young girl of about 17 years old bumped into Alana and she was about to fall when Brian caught her.

"Careful Pup." He said to the girl and looked up at her. The girl was apologizing to a fuming Alana.

Daciana carried Alana trying to pacify her while the girl was still apologizing.

Brian held the girl's arm and turned her to face him.

"Mate." He said. The girl raised an eyebrow at him and jerked her arm from his grip.

"You're hurting me." She muttered. Daciana looked between Brian and the girl surprised. Brian had found his mate but his mate seemed not to know as she hadn't gotten her wolf yet.

"Am sorry." Brian said. He realized his mate couldn't tell he was her mate and he felt sad. All he wanted to do now was to take her into his arms and mark her but he didn't want to scare her.

"I should go get the bag." Daciana said wanting to leave them alone. Brian gave her a grateful smile and turned back to his mate.

"What's your name?" He asked the girl and he internally cringed. Why would he ask her for her name? She'd think he's a pervert.

The girl looked surprised but answered anyway.

"Angela." She said.

"Angela." Brian repeated, saying it like it was the prettiest thing to say.

"Is this your pack?" He asked.

"Yes. Am Alpha Phil's second daughter." She replied and Brian nodded.

"Am Brian Willows. The Beta of Brink stone pack. That lady is OUR Luna and the pup is her daughter." Brian said. Angela seemed confused at him calling Daciana their Luna.

She clearly had her own pack and Luna. Brian's wolf was fighting him so hard to just claim Angela as theirs but he wanted her to realize it herself when she turns eighteen.

"Could we be friends?" He asked suddenly making Angela blush.

"Yeah." She replied. They exchanged numbers and Angela went to the pack house while Brian went to meet Daciana.

Alex was talking to Drake when Phil returned with his Beta and an older looking couple.

"Alexander meet Lucas my Beta and his parents Derrick and Landa. They are both like my parents and I respect them a lot." Phil said.

Lucas, Derrick and Landa gave Alex and Drake a handshake each.

"Oh where's your Luna, pup and Beta?" Phil asked looking around.

"They went out shortly, they'll be here-"

"Dada!" Alana yelled running to her Father. Alex picked her up.

"This is my daughter, Alana." He said smiling. Derrick and Landa looked shocked for a moment. Alana looked a lot like their daughter Daciana.

Just then Daciana came in with Brian. Brian whispered something to her making her laugh. When they felt the tension coming from two people in the room, they stopped their joking and Daciana stared her parents right in the eyes.

"Mum, Dad." She muttered.