Six

Daciana decided to take a tour around the house and Shirley offered to show her around as she spent most of her spare time in this house.

They went to the kitchen, games room, gym and library. There was even a music room filled with different musical instruments. Daciana already loved the house and she knew she wouldn't be bored for a single moment living in this house.

They finally settled in the large garden outside which Daciana decided was her favorite place in the house.

It was very beautiful with different kind of flowers and cool air.

"You like it here, don't you?" Shirley asked as they sat on the grass beside each other.

"Of course I do. It's really nice here." Daciana said smiling. She looked at Shirley for a moment.

"What do you do other than coming here to see your brother?" Daciana asked.

"I go for pack training sometimes, am a very skilled swordsman you know." Shirley said grinning.

"That's unbelievable. You're way too carefree for a fighter." Daciana said to have Shirley laugh.

"I mean am of strong blood so I have to show the people that am indeed very strong." Shirley said. "You should join me sometime, we'll spar against each other." She added.

Daciana looked uncertain, she had no fighting skills but now she was going to be a Luna, it would be nice to have some fighting skills.

"Okay, but you're gonna have to teach me cos am not a good fighter." She said embarrassed.

"Of course I will! You don't have to feel bad. On our way here, Brian told me how you grew up with the humans so am not really going to blame you for not having any fighting skills." Shirley said assuringly.

"Thanks Shirley." Daciana said truly grateful.

They spent some more time outside enjoying the cool air and beautiful scenery before heading inside.

They saw Brian watching sports on the TV and Shirley rolled her eyes.

"What a boring channel." She said.

"Yeah, but more interesting than staring at your face." Brian shot back not bothering to look at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Shirley frowned, arms akimbo.

Brian chuckled still not looking at her. Shirley picked a pillow from the couch and threw it at him but he caught it with one hand and finally turned to look at her.

"You need more than a pillow to take me down." He said smirking. At this point Shirley was really annoyed.

Just as she was about to pick up another pillow, the doorbell rang and Daciana who had been watching them in amusement went to get it.

"Hey, am back." Alex said smiling the minute Daciana opened the door. He wrapped his arms around her and Daciana hugged him feeling happy he was home.

"Great timing Bro. Gotta go now!" Brian said and rushed outside, a fuming Shirley running after him.

"Take care you two!" Daciana yelled after them but doubted they heard her seeing as they were already at the parking space.

"I missed you." Alex said as he pulled away from the hug to take a better look at her. Daciana blushed at his words.

"Me too." She said shyly.

"Am never going to get used to this." Alex said teasingly and stroked her pink cheeks,  making Daciana blush more.

"Are you hungry? Let's have supper." Alex said. Daciana looked at the wall clock. It was already 4pm. How fast time flies, she thought.

Alex walked her to the kitchen and made her sit at the kitchen table.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked.

"Anything would be okay." Daciana said not sure what she wanted.

"How about fried potatoes and Ketchup?" Alex asked.

"Okay." Daciana replied smiling.

She watched as he got to work. He took of his shirt showing off his cool abs and six packs. She found herself gaping at his bare chest.

"Like what you see?" Alex asked teasingly and Daciana blushed and looked away.

He wore a apron which left her disappointed as she really wanted to see more of his body.

She watched as he sliced the potatoes like it was the easiest thing in the world. He really was good with the kitchen, Daciana thought.

In less than 20 minutes, he was already done cooking. He dished out the food for them in separate plates and placed them on the table.

He took off the apron and put on his shirt.

"Let's eat." He said as she sat opposite her on the kitchen table.

Daciana looked at the food which was smelling good. She hoped it tastes as good as it looked.

She took a first bite and Alex watched her with hopeful eyes.

"Yummy. " She said to have Alex smile. He dived into his own food and soon they were both done.

"You should open a restaurant." Daciana said playfully.

"Sure, anything for you Ana." Alex replied playfully. He was now washing the dishes while Daciana cleaned the table.

She finished before him and sat waiting for him to finish.

Alex soon finished and walked to her.

"Let's go upstairs." He said and pulled her out of the chair she was sitting on.

Daciana felt the sparks rush through her and she knew he felt it too.

They went upstairs hand in hand.

"Let's have a lot of fun tonight." Alex said caressing her cheek.

"What?" Daciana asked not sure of his meaning of fun.

"I mean..." He held both of her hands in his. "Let me mark you tonight." He finished, smiling.

Daciana looked up at him unsure if she was ready to be marked yet.