Four

They got into the car with Daciana now alone at the back. She was still thinking about her mother when Marco suddenly spoke.

"Daciana, I know you're nervous as you'll be in a pack again after 13 long years, but I want to assure you that you have nothing to worry about." He paused as if wanting to know if she was listening.

"Thank you sir." She said.

"You should call me Marco cos Sir makes me feel old." Marco said.

"But you're the Beta." Daciana said surprised.

"Not anymore starting tomorrow. I'm handing that position over to my son here." Marco said smiling.

"Oh." Daciana said.

"Our Alpha is very welcoming and so are the people, you have nothing to fear." Marco said again.

"Okay." Daciana replied and looked out the window.

All that was beside them now was thick bushes. The humans didn't reside here and Daciana knew they'll soon arrive at the pack.

Daciana had slept off and when she woke up, they were still on the road, she noticed Brian was also asleep and Marco was singing along with the radio while driving. She found it funny as Marco was a 45 year old man.

She checked the time on the new phone Brian got her so she could communicate with her mother. It was 1:07pm.

They've been driving for five hours now. She didn't expect the trip to be this long.

"We're here!" Marco announced making Brian jump up from his sleep.

"Home sweet home." Brian said smiling. He looked behind to see Daciana looking out the window in amazement of their surrounding.

"Beautiful right?" He asked as they all started getting out of the car.

"Yeah." She replied looking around.

Marco opened the trunk and they got their luggages out.

"Welcome to the pack house Daciana." Marco said.

"Thank you." Daciana replied smiling.

Some werewolves were walking around and staring at Daciana curiously.

Just then a young girl about same age as Daciana ran up to them.

"Uncle! Brian!" She yelled as she hugged Marco and then Brian.

"Hey Shirley." Brian said smiling.

"Who's she?" Shirley asked pointing at Daciana.

"She's a new pack member. We have to go see your brother, Shirley." Marco said as he walked inside the pack house.

Brian held his luggage and Daciana's and walked behind his father.

"Hi, am Shirley, what's your name?" Shirley asked happy to be meeting a new person.

"Uh.. I.. I'm Daciana." Daciana said surprised. Growing up, all the girls around her have only hated her, seeing someone wanting to make friends with her now was overwhelming.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl! Let's be good friends okay?" Shirley said sounding so excited.

"Sure." Daciana said smiling.

"That's enough Shirley, you're scaring the hell out of her." Brian chuckled.

"That's not funny." Shirley frowned as she ignored him and faced Daciana.

"Let's go in!" She said and held Daciana's hand and pulled her inside.

When they got inside, Daciana was in awe at how beautiful the house was. It was a huge five storey building mansion.

The interiors were amazing and Daciana sure was giving a thumbs up to whoever designed the house.

"The Alpha would be here shortly Daciana. Just wait here." Marco said and left the huge living room they were at.

Brian sat on a couch and Shirley led them to sit beside him.

"Am so glad to have you here Daciana, am going to have a lot of fun with you!" Shirley kept on rambling while Daciana just smiled.

Brian seemed annoyed but ignored her anyway.

"Ahem." Marco cleared his throat to get their attention as he walked into the living room.

They all stood up as in walked the Alpha.

Daciana looked up at him and was surprised he looked very young at most 20.

She was expecting him to be as old as Marco.

She noticed he was very handsome. He had midnight black hair and hazel eyes. He was a lot taller than her and also taller than Brian, she thought.

He was very hot she had to admit. She was so busy taking in his features that she hadn't noticed her wolf going wierd again.

'Mate, he is our mate' her wolf spoke to her for the third time. The first time been when she had just turned 18 and the second time been when she found out Brian was a werewolf.

She was shocked at the revelation. The Alpha seemed to had found out also as he growled.

"MINE!" He said and walked towards her.

Everyone in the room was left shocked. Who would have thought the Alpha would find his mate today and it had to be Daciana who had been living in the human world?

Fate sure was a good thing.

"You're mine." He said again as he now stood directly in front of her.

Daciana was lost of words. She looked at him not knowing what to say.

"Wow!" Shirley shrieked. "I can't believe this! So great!" She said giggling.

"Marco, you should go now, I'll take care of things from here." Alex said.

"I can't believe this bro, she's your mate? Really?" Brian asked surprised.

"Yes, and I'll like to take her home now." Alex replied and held Daciana's hand.

Daciana felt a spark rush through her at their contact. She remembered learning about werewolves as a child at her old pack.

She knew it was normal between mates.

"Let's go home." Alex said looking at her.

"Okay." She spoke for the first time.

Home, she thought.