Seven

Alex smiled at her and led her to the bed.

"Do you want to shower first?" He asked.

"Yes." Daciana replied. She needed to buy herself some time if she was really going to be marked tonight.

He walked into the closet and returned with a white towel.

"Here you go." He said as Daciana took the towel from him and went to the bathroom.

She slipped out of her clothes and turned on the faucet, filling the jacuzzi with warm water.

She entered the tub to feel her muscled relax at the warmness of the water. It was really nice, she thought.

Alex sat on the bed waiting for his mate to be done. He decided to kill some time on his phone as Daciana was taking her time in the bathroom.

Daciana didn't know when she fell asleep in the bathtub but when she woke up the next morning, she was in bed, fully clothed.

She panicked at first knowing her mate must have brought her out of the tub and even dressed her. Her face flushed at the thought of Alex seeing her nakedness.

No one had seen her nakedness, she was even shy been naked in front of her mother, not that she wasn't beautiful but that's just how she was .

She was about to turn on the bed when she noticed she was been held firmly. Alex had his hands wrapped around her waist. His soft breath fanning her neck as she was backing him.

"Good morning Baby." Alex greeted, his voice husky.

"Good morning." Daciana replied smiling. She tried turning to face him and Alex released his grip from her waist, not fully but enough to have her turn.

"You slept off in the bathtub last night." Alex said accusingly.

"Am sorry. I didn't mean to sleep off." Daciana said shyly. She had her gaze down on his chest. "Did you dress me up?" She asked although she already knew the answer.

"I did, I couldn't possibly leave you naked, you'd die of cold, and I can't let you die when I just found you." Alex said stroking her chin. Daciana blushed at his words.

He lifted her chin so she was looking at him.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed. I was going to see you naked someday anyway. We are mates, you belong to me as much as I belong to you." Alex said and held her hand.

"I love you." He said making Daciana's eyes moisten at his words. She knew he did. He loved her so much and she knew it. She only had few people in her life who loved her.

Whenever she thought of this, she was remembered of her biological parents who abandoned her, who never wanted her, who never loved her....

She felt hot tears stream down her cheeks. This worried Alex as he held her closer.

"Am sorry, did I do anything wrong?" He asked innocently making Daciana smile at him.

"No you didn't, as a matter of fact, you've done everything right so far. Am so lucky to have a mate as good as you are. Though we only met yesterday, I already love you too, so much." Daciana said as she stopped crying.

Alex smiled at her and placed a kiss on her lips. Daciana's heart fluttered. She wanted more, her wolf wanted more of their mate.

She pulled him closer to her and as if reading her mind, Alex placed his lips on hers again. He intensified the kiss. His tongue dancing with hers.

He got on top of her without breaking the kiss. He placed one hand on the bed trying not to put his weight on her and the other hand held her head as he deepened the kiss more.

He broke the kiss when he felt her running out of breath. He trailed small kisses down her neckline where he was supposed to mark her.

Daciana felt her wolf purr.

"I want to mark you." Alex said. His hazel eyes had turned darker and Daciana knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him. She nodded slightly and Alex didn't need to be told twice.

He continued trailing kisses down her neck before elongating his fangs and bit into her neck.

Daciana yelped as it stung for a brief moment. She felt the wetness drip down her neck and knew it was her blood.

Alex licked the spot he had bitten into. All Daciana felt now was pleasure.

"Am afraid if this continues, I won't be able to stop." Alex said huskily and lay beside her. He brought her close to him and buried his face in her hair, inhaling her milk and caramel scent.

Daciana hugged him smiling. She felt blessed to have such a handsome mate.

"The party is tonight, my parents will be here in the afternoon. You should get ready to meet them." Alex said. Daciana had almost forgotten about the party and his parents returning today.

She had felt as if her whole world revolved around him.

"Okay." She said.

"How about we go shopping for some new clothes?" Alex asked. Daciana liked the sound of that. She didn't own much clothes as her mother never had enough money for clothes. They were barely eating everyday and they had house bills and school fees to pay.

"Sure. We could go with Shirley and Brian too." She said excitedly.

"But I want it to be just the two of us." Alex grunted, pouting his lips. Daciana giggled at his childishness.

"Okay my big baby wolf. Let's go alone." She said to have Alex grin.

He placed a kiss on her temples.

"Let's go have breakfast." He said and carried her out of the bed, bridal style.

"Alex!" Daciana yelled surprised by how he carried her unexpectedly.

"What baby?" He asked smiling.

"Put me down, am capable of walking you know?" Daciana said flustered.

"I could get used to that face." Alex teased as he walked downstairs.