ᴹⁱⁿᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵃⁿᵗˢ

Start from the beginning

"My baby has finally grown wings" Mindy leaned forward and kissed the girls head. Smiling to herself as she carried on.

"Rule Two: whatever happened last time, expect the opposite. Franchises only survive by burning expectations, if the killers last time were whiney, snow flake, show nerds, with letter box's to count, instead of personalities. You can bet, the opposite will be true here." Sadie looked around and saw Ethan clench his jaw at the description. Either it hit him close to home, describing what he is. Or, he's hiding something.

"Rules Three: No one is safe. Legacy characters, can't stand a chance at this point, usually brought back to be killed off in some cheap hit for nostalgia. It's not looking to good for Kirby" mindy shot a glace towards Sadie knowing what she's about to say will hurt. "Gale, or You." Everyone turned to look at Sadie as she smiled through the thrill of it all.

"Oh great, how I love killing the killers." She mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's not even the worse part." Mindy spoke through her teeth.

"Oh! Is this the part we're you tell us the worse part?" Sadie asked, cupping her cheek with her hand, leaning on the edge of the bench, as she looked up at mindy.

"The worse part is that franchise are just continuing instalment, designed to boost an IP which means main characters are completely expendable now too." The group carried to send looks Sadie, Tara and Sam's way. Knowing they've been the target for awhile now.

"Lorrie stode, Nancy Thompson, Ellen Ripley, Sally hearsteen, jigsaw, Tony stalk, James bond. I mean even, Luke Skywalker all die so their franchise could live on, that means its not just the friend group, any of us could go, at any time. Especially you guys" pointing towards, Sam, Tara and Sadie.

"how many times are you going to tell me I'm going to die?" Sadie scoffed, crossing her arms over chest.

"Wait, wait, wait, any of us?" Ethan asked, his face still a pale peach colour. His words came out stuttered, nervous to what he had to say.

"Does? I- am- am I in the friend group?" He asked, looking at the group who nod.

"Am I like one of the targets?" Mindy hums.
He looked at Mindy in the eyes, mumbled between his fear.
"Am I going to die a virgin?"

Both Sadie and Cassie break out with giggles, hitting each others arms as they gasp for air. "You own be 10 bucks!" Cassie laughed, Sadie groans and reaches into her pockets and hands her the money.

"That was a weird over share." Mindy breathed out. Sadie carried on to laugh, even leaning forward to tap his leg.

"You're such a weirdo man" mindy hushed the girl and carried on with her rant.

"Which leads us to our current suspects" Mindy pointed towards Ethan.

"Ethan! The shy dorky guy who no one knows suspects because he's so shy and dorky." Mindy pointed out, Sadie chimed in agreeing with Mindy.

"Okay, wait, why am I on the suspect list? Because I'm randomly neighbours to Sadie?" He asked, arguing with Mindy at her absurd observation of who Ethan was.

"You could have asked to have been given that room" mindy hissed. Sadie and Cassie share a look of acknowledgement of how uncomfortable they both are to return to their house.

"Quinn! The slutty roommate, a horror movie-" kissing her fingers "classic."

"Sex positive. But, thank you?" Quinn carefully replied. Mindy hummed in boredom.

"How did you come to live with Sam and Tara?" Sadie muffled her laugh by Tara's shoulder, enjoying Mindys attacks a little too much.

"I answered their annoyance ad online?" Quinn answered, looking at Sam how nodded in agreement.

"Okay! Say no more. You've already implicated yourself enough!" Mindy shouted, putting her hands together as she spoke.

"It was an anonymous ad, Mindy." Tara spoke in a bored tone, Sadie's laughter tickling her slightly.

"And plus her dad's a cop." Sadie stopped laughing by then, biting down her lip as she thought about her dad. Suddenly everything didn't seem funny, it felt real. She's In danger again and she doesn't have her dad to save her thing time.

"That's means it's more likely she's the killer because having a cop dad is a great cover! Do you not remember how these movies work Tara?" Mindy screamed, she sounded like a mad puppet. Sadie pulled a face of distaste, crossing her arms as she glared at Mindy.

"My dad was a cop" mindy went silent, not wanting to speak again.

"Cassie. New girl who suddenly becomes besties with the previous target? How did you become roommates with Sadie?" Mindy asked, squinting her eyes at the girl.

"I asked her to be it, 2 months ago, we'd already known each other for 4 months" Sadie defended her friend who sent her a greaful smile.

"Finally, Anika." Anika blew her a kiss, she kissed the air back. Sadie smiled at the sappy relationship they were in. Then Mindy's face drops, faltering as she speaks. "Never trust the love interests."

"Hashtag, praise dewey. Hashtag, my dad knew what he was doing. Hashtag, why am I using hashtags?" Sadie mumbled, losing focus.

"Okay, so we have our rules. And we have our suspects-"

"Wait. What about you guys?" Ethan asks pointing out how none for the original victims were accused.

"I mean it's pretty safe to rule out the forth of us who went through this last year in woodsboro." Mindy was soon to shut down that accusation.

"I agree." Sadie smiled, the others shook their head though.

"Not agreed. What if the trauma you all went through casue one or more of you to snap?" Quinn asked, once again Sadie's blood ran cold but her skin burned. A deep desire to slit her throat sizzling in her chest, ready to scorch out.

"Yeah or maybe the thing you got from the killings made you thirty for more? I mean let's be honest here some of the theories online about Sam are—" ethan then went on to explain. Sadie groaned, not liking how the two was quick to point out all of Sadie disires and label them as trauma.

"Dont you fucking dare." Tara warned the boy as he shut his mouth.

"Okay, she's right though." Anika tapped Quinn's thigh. "I mean, face facts. If we're all suspects, your all suspects" Sadie sighed and sank but into the embrace of Tara. Tara running her hand through her hair soothingly.

"By the way, if any of you kill Gale. I will personally slit each and everyone of your throats whilst smiling" Sadie mumbled, the group went silent; staring at the girl in question. "Just saying"