034

Se'aeylwa 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Se'aeylwa 

Wind rushed through my hair as I screamed, my arms flying backwards to where Lo'ak was sitting. I was terrified as I looked down, the village getting smaller and smaller along with it's people. I shifted, shakily turning around as my legs wrapped around Lo'ak's hips and my arms quickly reached behind his neck, my head hiding in the crook of his neck as he chuckled. 

"Don't laugh at me!" I squeal, looking up at him, only to see how high up we where before I hide in his body once more. I'm even more petrified when one of his hands reaches up and rubs my back, because that meant there was one less hand holding onto the saddle. 

"I thought we agreed we would spend some more alone time together?" He teasingly says. I shake my head back and forth as my hair rubs against his neck, tickling the base of his throat.

"Not like this! I thought you meant on land skxqwng!" I yell, fully screaming as he dips down. He flied back upwards as I grapple onto him like an ilu to their young. 

"Look" He whispers. I feel compelled to listen to him as I rip my eyes away from his dark blue flesh. 

My eyes adjust to the scenery as I look up in awe. The sun had begun to set, filling the sky with various shades of yellows, oranges, and pinks. 

"Doesn't look too bad does it?" He asks menacingly as I grumble a few words, trying to solely focus on the fluffy looking clouds rather than his playful tones. Not knowing what to do, I start to fiddle with Lo'ak's hand around my waist, weaving my fingers through his as I spend a little extra time on his pinky, curious about the human structure of his hand. 

I internally panic as I feel his other hand laying on my hip, meaning he wasn't holding onto anything that was attached to the ikran. 

"It's beautiful up here...but can we get down please?" I ask, my voice sounding much smaller than it usually is.

"Sure, whatever you want" He reassuringly confirms. Turning around as I continue to cling onto him and stare at the environment of the sky, I had to admit, it was gorgeous, but I don't think anything could be more gorgeous than the sea. 

I felt us slightly dip as I paid more attention to the ikran. Both of Lo'ak's hands had left me, leaving me completely frozen in fear as I feel us dive down immensely.

Once landing on a branch I jolt, shrieking as I fall of Lo'ak and the Ikran. I close my eyes, shutting them tightly as I wait for the impact of the floor, and bones shattering into a million little pieces. But it never came, only the strong hand of a huffing Lo'ak as he's the only thing holding me from a twenty metre drop. He clamps on with both of his hands as he pulls me up, holding me tenderly in his arms as he murmurs affirmations in my ear. 

He held me like his entire world was about to end as he finally lets go, examining the wrist that most likely got popped out of it's socket. 

I noticed it's disfigurement as I felt the pain right after. It burned horrendously as I yelped out. The boy next to me immediately noticed, gripping the area as I whined a bit. 

"You trust me right?" He asks. I feebly nod as he starts counting. I don't really know why until I hear a deafening pop and the searing of my hand. He murmurs all types of apologies as he holds me close, softly kissing my wrist before moving onto my cheek. 

I hadn't even noticed the singular tear falling down my cheek as he wiped it away.  It seemed like eclipse had fallen in a matter of minutes, always greeting us far too soon as he looks around, slightly smiling once he see's the bioluminescence of familiar plants. He rushes forwards with me in tow. My feet meet the harsh bark as I hate every minute of it, but I have to constantly remind myself that this was like Lo'ak's home, and I should put up with every single moment of it. 

He holds my now aching wrist lightly as he points upwards, looking a little further I see a hammock. I tilt my head in curiosity as Lo'ak seemingly notices. 

"I built it when we first arrived, I still wasn't used to sleeping near the sea so I'd sneak out here every night and return while everyone else was sleeping" He explains. I nod along, understanding the type of homesickness he was referring to as we reach the edge, where the start of the hammock began. He started as I began to hesitate, looking at the long drop below it. 

"Are you sure it can hold the both of us?" I ask nervously. 

"I'm sure, now get over here" He smiles reassuringly as he lightly pulls me inwards. 

I preferred the fabric beneath my feet much better than bark as I crouched, my knees aching because of the days work as I slowly slide from sitting to laying down. I prop myself up, waiting for Lo'ak as he stares at me like a lovestruck baby. 

"Come here" I say, waving a hand over as he crawls into the hammock, I seem more comfortable that Lo'ak's here as he continues staring. 

"Stop looking at me like that" I demand. 

"Like what"

"Like a baby who's mother has just come home after the day"

He chuckles, not stopping his looks as I roll my eyes. Before I can say another word he reaches forward, softly capturing my lips as he moves steadily along with them. My hands greet his hair immediately as I thread my fingers through his locks, lightly pulling them as he deepens the kiss, cupping my jaw and the back of my head as he applies more pressure, forcing me to lay back fully. 

He climbs on top of me, moving his lips feverishly and deeper than I ever knew he could. He smally groans as he slithers one of his hands to lay on my hip. Savouring the kiss with as much love as possible as he fills my lips with passion throughout the night.