036

Se'aeylwa

Se'aeylwa

I wake up to the tender touch of Lo'ak as he traces a finger along the natural curves and dips of my body. He waits for me to make my consciousness clear as I slowly open my eyes to find our still connected queues dangling over our melded bodies, only to close them once another wave of tiredness crashes over me. Our skin contrasted against one another as the turquoise of mine clashed with the navy of his. 

I melted into him even more as he began to hum. I basked in his warmth, making noises of discomfort as he slowly peeled me away from him, taking away my primary heat source. I had no idea as to why until I felt Lo'ak beginning to clothe me, all I did was whine at the lack of him as he whispered sweet nothings to calm my tired brain. 

His fingers gently brushed against my upper thigh as he secured my bottoms on, wrapping the final pieces around my thick and strong tail. He moved to my chest piece next, it was more complex as he fiddled with the strings, my eyes lightly opened as I amusingly stared at the tip of his tongue that was sticking out of his mouth in concentration. In due time Lo'ak fastened my top, only to quickly pull himself away from me to secure his loincloth over his lower half. He contently sighed as he reached over and tugged me towards him so we could go back to cuddling without being bare of any clothes, away from any prying eyes or siblings that would burst in without a moments notice. 

He pulled me into his strong chest as my cheek nestled against one of his muscular pecks. He stroked my wild hair as he tried lulling me back to sleep, but my entire being was trying to tell me to keep my eyes open, so that's what I did, even if it took all of my exerted energy to do so. 

I lowly groan as he begins to stand, holding me close as he wanders back to the marui with me in tow. 

Before he can take another step he stops as I struggle out of his grasp.  I quickly disconnect our queues and leave him for a moment as I stumble into the clearing once more. 

"Se'aeylwa what are you doing-" He speaks, before realising what I was going back for. 

I bent down and picked up the much thinner armband and cradled it to my chest, making sure to keep the precious memento safe as he softly smiles at me, liking how I cared for the little things. He ushered me back before he lifts me once more, intertwining our bodies as my eyes stayed half closed.

In a few long strides Lo'ak and I had exited the clearing, and in the distance the faces of Tuk, Kiri, and Neteyam peeking out of the marui could just be seen before Neytiri came out and hurriedly ordered them to come back in.

I shivered at the cold air that met my skin as I was pulled harsher into my mate as he tried to cover me as much as possible. The atmosphere soon felt calm as we entered the home, the pleasant aroma of breakfast filling our senses as I relaxed completely. 

Hushed whispers soon met my sensitive ears as they silenced upon our entry, Lo'ak kneeled down, placing me on a mat as he snuggled into me. Tuk immediately ran forward holding a piece of cooked seafood as she held it next to my mouth. I could definitely smell it, but I couldn't find the urge to reach forward and eat it.