037

Se'aeylwa

Se'aeylwa

I was a sobbing mess after I had left Lo'ak. I couldn't think of any other place to go other than his hammock, an area that had soon turned into our hammock. The thought alone made me cry even more violently, we had built so much together, only for it to be ruined in a few moments.

Despite how broken I felt, the bond made me yearn for him, it made me want to constantly be in his grasp, in his presence. I held a hand to my chest as I stared at the band around my arm, I felt tempted to remove it entirely...but that would officially mean it was over, and it was too soon to do such a thing. 

My brain fuzzed along with my sight as I stumbled slightly, resting a hand against a nearby tree. I shake my head, my curls flailing around recklessly as I look up to the sky to find the hammock I so desperately wanted to crawl into. 

I reached upwards, stretching my entire body as I  ungracefully clambered upwards, suddenly not caring about the irritating bark that scraped against my body. I was to distraught to care. 

I flopped onto the hammock, regretting looking at the open scenery as I saw the Sully's moving their belonging's from the marui I was in ten minutes ago to their ikran. My eyes honed in on my mate as I looked away, he looked depressed, like life was ripped away from him, and I couldn't stand to see it. 

I wasn't sure how long I had been laying displeased as I looked back to the open sands. Tuk was a ray of sunshine, excited to go back home as she eagerly mounted her mothers ikran and ushered the rest to hurry. The sun was at it's peak, perfect for flying as Lo'ak looked back one last time before climbing onto his mount. The mighty animals beat their wings ready for flight as the Tsahìk and Olo'ekytan say their last words to the fleeting family. The two men give one another affirming nods before the Metkayina leaders take a large step backwards, readying themselves for their departure. 

The ikran squawk loudly as they lift from the sand, the little grains flying about. They soon turn the other way and fly off as a part of me breaks, knowing they may never return. I knew it was selfish of me, but I quickly climbed down from the tree. The scratching at my arms was barely recognisable as I met the dense dirt rather than the slippery sand beneath my feet. I all but ran to their family marui, only to find it empty upon arrival. Well, almost empty. 

I looked to the ground and found a small bracelet with a note. I warily picked it up before reading the messy handwriting. 

ᕼI, Տᗴ'ᗩᗴYᒪᗯᗩ!
I ᗰᗩᗪᗴ ᗩ ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT ᖴOᖇ YOᑌ TO ᖇᗴᗰᗴᗰᗷᗴᖇ ᗰᗴ. I ᕼᗩᗪ TᖇOᑌᗷᒪᗴ ᗯITᕼ Tᕼᗴ ᗴᑎᗪIᑎᘜ ᗷᑌT YOᑌ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYՏ ᖴI᙭ IT, I ᕼOᑭᗴ I ᑕᗩᑎ ᑕOᗰᗴ ᗷᗩᑕK TO Տᗴᗴ YOᑌ ՏOOᑎ ᗷᑌT ᗯᗴ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ TO ᘜO ᗷᗩᑕK TO Tᕼᗴ ᖴOᖇᗴՏT ᗷᗴᑕᗩᑌՏᗴ Oᑌᖇ ᘜᖇᗩᑎᗪᗰᗩ'Տ ՏIᑕK. Oᑎᑕᗴ Տᕼᗴ'Տ ᗷᗴTTᗴᖇ I'ᒪᒪ ᗷᗴ ᗷᗩᑕK Iᑎ ᑎO TIᗰᗴ!