Joni The Red x Reader

I hid on the balcony of the bowling building at Faulty Splits, ducked down so the High Stakes Club couldn't see me. I could hear the screeches of my fellow vampires.
You see, I had no quarrel with the High Stakes Club. I didn't want to kill them. So I just hid. I did understand their reasons for hunting vampires. Vampires attacked humans. All except me.
I didn't like human blood.
I peeked over the edge of the balcony/roof to watch the fighting.
But wait- there was only two High Stakes members. I believe they were Lucien West and Helsie.
So where was the blondie?
I heard a shriek from the other side of the building, and took it into my own hands to leap down.
My cape, black as night flowed as I landed in front of the blondie, blocking the swarm of vampires off. I bared my teeth, showing off my blood-sucking fangs. Their black and red eyes widened, shocked at being challenged by their own kind. They didn't stand a chance as I raked my claws down their faces and bit harshly into the skin of the ones that didn't run.
They screeched, transforming into bats to fly away while wobbling.
I whipped around quickly, fearful of the blade that I knew the blondie was wielding. I took a couple of slow steps back. She was holding the blade towards me, a confused look on her face.
"I could've handled that," she growled stubbornly, "but why did you help me?"
I stared at her for a second with my deep, black eyes, before turning into a bat and flapping out of her sight.
"Hey! Wait!" She called, watching me disappear back to the top of the building.
I changed back to normal, perching myself on the edge of the roof with my slim legs dangling down.
I watched the blondie rejoin the battle.
"Joni!" Helsie yelled, "We were wondering where you were!"
Joni.....so that's her name.
My eyes were trained on Joni the whole time, and I'm pretty sure she could feel my cold stare.
I was the biggest vampire. The tallest, anyway. All the other vampires were constantly telling me to fight for them, because I would make quick work of the High Stakes Club. Yet here I was, sitting calmly in a building while watching the elegance of a woman as she slaughtered my kind. 
The High Stakes Club always won.

*Joni's pov*
I let out huffing breaths as I slid my blades back into my holsters. We had won. We always did.
"Joni," Helsie called, walking over, "where were you?"
"I was...." I paused, thinking about the vampire that had helped me, "....cornered."
"Cornered?" Lucien questioned, "How did you get away?"
I opened Mu mouth to respond, "A vampire hel-"
"I prefer to go by Y/n." The vampire that helped me slinked slowly from the darkness of the overhang at the bowling alley's entrance.
The way they carried themself, with slow, elegant steps and a sly grin that showed off their deadly fangs that they were not afraid to use. It was almost majestic.

*Y/n's pov*
Helsie and Lucien were immediately armed again, but Joni kept her blades in her holsters. I dipped my head in greeting.
"If I wanted to hurt any of you I most certainly would've done so already," I stated with a chillingly calm tone.
"But why don't you want to hurt us?" Lucien challenged cautiously, raising his spear towards me.
I guided his spear away with the tip of my finger, an unimpressed look painted over my pale face.
I shrugged. "I do not see reason in attacking humans," I answered simply, "We are very capable of living on animal blood. I do not see the point of creating more wars for ourselves when they are not necessary." I looked at Joni. "As for you, that group of vampires specifically are incredibly harsh. They would not have killed you, they would have tortured you, hurt you, and then left you to bleed out in the alley."
She blinked her red eyes.
"Well that's lovely," she muttered sarcastically.
"So....." Helsie began, "you saved Joni's life?"
I smirked and turned, ready to leave, before looking over my shoulder and winking at Joni.
"I'm sure she would have found her own way out."

I sat on top of the bowling alley roof as I watched the moon finish tonight's journey. Any second now and I would have to go inside due to sunlight.
It was desolate at Faulty Splits now. All the remaining vampires had moved location as to not get attacked again.
But I stayed behind, half hoping that the High Stakes Club would come back- or rather, that Joni would come back. She was the only thing I had been thinking about while sitting in my lonely silence.
It was weird. I sat in silence every day of my life, but I had never felt lonely before.
"Psst." I turned my head quickly to where the noise came from.
"Joni?" I asked calmly, despite the fact that I was ready to scream with joy as I spotted her. She motioned me down, and I heard the door to the building open. I strode inside after her, into the dark room. Her red eyes shone at me.
"I came here in hopes that you have thought about me as much as I have you," she admitted immediately.
I nodded simply. "I have been." I walked forward, enclosing her against the wall. "If you would allow me to, I could show you just how much I have been thinking about you."
My black eyes stared emptily down at her, awaiting her response.
She smiled slyly. "Go on," she purred.
"Good choice," I answered, before leaning down and tightly kissing her while sliding her further up the wall. "You won't regret it, will you, sweetness?"