Agent Jones x reader

I strode through the halls of I.O's base. It was late night, and nobody was here except the odd guard.
Then I strode past a friend of mine. We both paused and dipped our heads to each other.
"Agent Jones" I stated.
"Agent (L/n)" he responded, smiling cutely.
"How's work been?" I asked flatly.
"Getting bounty hunters is hard.....but I got my last one yesterday. How about you?" He replied. I stayed silent. I was hating it here. By my silence, he became aware of this.
"I'm leaving. Do you want to come with me?" He mumbled, blushing furiously.
"Where are you going?" I asked skeptically.
"To The Seven" he responded shortly. I smirked.
"I'll come too"

Now we're on the battle bus, hanging off the edge with one arm and one leg over the island. Jones was talking to Dr Slone, and she wasn't happy.
He dropped the rift gun over the edge.
"Argh! I'm gonna need that" he growled before jumping after it.
"Oh for God's sake" i grumbled, activating my wings and jumping after.
He caught the rift gun, and was seconds away from pummelling into a bush, before I swooped down and caught him.
"Be more careful next time," I growled. I flew over the bounty hunters, and placed Jones gently on the ground near the Zero Point.
"I'm going to hold off some of the hunters" i stated. He nodded.
"Be careful" he said softly. I didn't respond and instead turned around, diving into the mass amount of bounty hunters with my blades.

I heard yelled. Jones's yelling. I immediately bolted out of the group of hunters, no injuries except a few stabs and slashes. Jones was getting attacked by a heavily armoured man who arrived from the meteor. I darted in front of Jones, taking all the incoming punches and kicks.
"(F/n)!" Jones yelled and I fell to the floor, crouching next to me.
"Geno! I can get you to Geno!" Jones yelled at the man, holding me close to his chest and holding out his hand. The man stopped and lowered his foot. Time to get to work.

We stabilised the Zero Point, but that came with a cost. The man, who we learned was The Foundation, trapped himself inside the Zero Point, but not after giving us a promise to see us again. He had to take the rift gun with him, leaving me and Jones stuck in the loop. It would only be around 20 minutes until we wouldn't remember each other. We will regain our memories, but only if we make it out of the loop, leaving a small chance ti see each other again. I looked at Jones, still weak from my sheer amount of injuries.
"Jones?" I asked, standing tall above him with my slim frame.
"Yea...?" He asked, still staring at the large spire containing the Zero Point.
"If we don't see each other again...."
"Don't say that" he whispered.
I grabbed his chin and tilted his head towards me. I kissed him.
He barely had time to kiss back before we both started turning to pixels. Our first loop had begun.

I was walking through the newly formed forest. The island had flipped recently, and I was just exploring. I was near a place called The Sanctuary. Base of like....The Seven or something....? Though I feel like I should remember their leader......The Foundation sounds so familiar. That was the main reason I was here, to see if I could get another glimpse of him and the blonde boy.
I found them both eventually, down at the beach of The Sanctuary. I shrugged and padded up to them.
"(F/n)?!" Jones exclaimed. I narrowed my eyes and nodded.
How does he know my name? And why is he so familiar? I feel like I used to have some sort of strong emotions for him.....
My head shot up. I can remember. Agent Jones, The Foundation, the Zero Point, everything. I smiled at him.
"How do you remember?" The Foundation asked. I shrugged, still not being able to speak.
Jones took the rift gun off his belt and used it to get me out of the loop. I immediately hugged him tightly, a bright smile on my face as I nearly suffocated him. I would've kissed him, but I'm not doing that in front of The Foundation.
"I'm going to go...." The Foundation muttered, getting up and leaving. To which I immediately kissed Jones.