The Origin

(The Origin/Cube King's pov)
I tapped my fingers against the arm of my throne. It is so boring here!
If you would rather be toast like all the people you murder go ahead, I growled to myself.
What's the point of being King if The Queen-your own Damn wife, still treats you as if you're inferior? Speak of the devil.
"King, I've got a new list of realities for you to take over for us," The Queen stated flatly.
What the hell?!
"Why don't you do it yourself?" I asked coldly.
"Because-"
"Because you can't be bothered? That's what I thought," I growled. She opened her mouth to retort but I cut her off before she even began.
"I'm sure once we finally get to Reality Zero you'll be off your ass to be 'The Queen of all Worlds' and that crap," I continued. She slammed her staff against the ground.
"Just do it!" She snapped furiously. I got up.
"Yeah whatever, Your Majesty" i stated bitterly.
Little does she know I'm not coming back, I chuckled sinisterly as I strode away.
I created a portal that lead to Reality Zero. I would've freed all the realities I conquered, but The Queen would most certainly notice that. I did feel terrible about it though, the amount of people I killed just to please the satanic Queen.
I entered through the portal to Reality Zero and just kind of explored. It was beautiful, actually. It was nice to have bright colours instead of the dull brown and purple of the corruption. No cubes either. No monsters or Caretakers. No Queen, that one is my favourite.

So, I was wrong about the whole 'everything is peaceful here' thing. I found out a was wrong when i was forcefully captured by some 'I.O' guards, that I had just recently learned the name of. They made me wear this prison outfit, that contained all of my power. I want to smack somebody. Actually, that's an understatement, I want to leave. I thought I was free when I came here, but now everyday I'm being shoved into a tank and they make me suffer the most pain I've ever felt. They are fuelling my power, but their not letting me use it on anything and making me hold it all in. It's extremely painful.
"I'm going to ask for the last time," the man, Gunnar asked, hovering his finger over the button once more.
"Will you join us?"
I slowed my heavy breathing.
"Fine," I growled. He cautiously walked over and opened the chamber, letting me stumble out of it. What did I just agree to? I sighed as he began leading me somewhere

They gave me a uniform. And by uniform I mean the exact sam outfit I'm wearing just black and red. They didn't exactly trust me yet, so they still are keeping my power contained. Good on them, because I'm not staying here. It's already been three days since I joined, they are still calling me Prisoner X which annoys me. But I need to get out of here, which is what I'm working on right now.
I've taken one of their pistols and that is all I need. I shot all the guards that I saw, peeking around the corner occasionally. I whipped around and pointed the pistol at the small woman standing behind me. She silently showed me her ID, that can open every single one of I.O's door and motioned for me to follow her. I narrowed my eyes, but for some reason I feel like I can trust this woman. I followed her and she opened every door in our path, while I was making an attempt to hold off all the guards.
"Hurry up, will you?" I hissed back at her as she struggled to open the exit door.
"I'm trying!" She hissed back. She opened the door successfully, and motioned for me to leave.
"Run Prisoner X" she stated.
"What about you?"
"I'll hold them off. It will give you time to run, I would recommend going to The Seven," she responded, nudging me out of the door.
"Wait," I stated as she turned around to the guards. She glanced back over her shoulder.
"What's your name?"
"Flare"

She recommended The Seven, so I went to The Seven. They had heard about the supposed raid on I.O's base, so all I had to do was tell them that it was me for them to consider it. They soon did let me join though. After going through everything with me, they realised how powerful I actually was. I told them about Flare too, so they knew I didn't escape alone.
I got armour, similar to theirs, that helped contain my power in a non painful way and I became The Origin, Field General and Tactician of The Seven.

It was decades later when The Sisters dragged a familiar woman into The Sanctuary. I didn't get a very good look at her, but I could clearly see that it was Flare. From her heartbeat, o could detect that she was alive without even having to look at her.

(Sorry it's a bit short)